Corner's CI Colonel Application

Corners

Ingame Name: Chaos Insurgency Lieutenant-Colonel Corner LC32

What rank are you applying for: Colonel (third in command of CI)

Why should we allow you to have this position? (At least 300 words): I believe I should be allowed to have the position of colonel because of my amount of expierence leading following that up I have been in CI for roughly half a year which has allowed me to observe the branch of CI and the members within it which enabled me to get well known in CI and assist in any problems it might face. I also feel that the current situation's circumstances in the command part of CI  have presented itself in such a way of which I could grow in CI to hopefully put my ablities and qualities to work positive way to help accelerate the CI members and the branch overall to its full potential. Another reason I believe I should get Colonel is because of my large amount of command expierence I have earned through 10 months in gaminglight, I have been in every branch for atleast 2-3 weeks excluding technical (sorry pure ) and have been command in 3 of them including; research, security, and Alpha-1. I also made it to the position of Senior Moderator in staff.  <---- Has given me the motivation to be high command in atleast one branch and I believe my best oppurtunity to do so is in CI which I have grown fond to the members and have been quite acquainted with most of them, hopefully I made a positive impact upon meeting them. I have been in command of CI for quite a while and I believe this especially me getting major and Lieutenant-Colonel in CI has properly readied me for high command in CI regardless of which position it being Colonel or Commander though I believe other people deserve the top two positions in the high command of the CI ranking structure. I believe that since CI is in such a desperate need of leadership I could assist in "patching" up this 'wound'. Lastly I believe I have shown my self capable to be colonel through me getting CI REDACTED      and me getting the medal of merit by former gamma command. 

How would you lead the branch? (At least 100 words) (High command apps only): If I were to lead this branch in the boots of colonel or third of command so you call it I would assist the Commander and Lieutenant-Commander or superiors in general in whatever they might need assistance in whether it be leading, increasing lower ranks activity, roster or documentation assistance, trainings, etc. I would of course enforce the rules of CI and server rules overall. I would if allowed to try and get normal military CI to join sub branches such as hotshot,sawbones, and possibly Research and Development if at all possible. Lastly I believe I would be able to complete the duties expected of a gamma command member and Colonel though I do not have any expierence in High Command I have lots of it in Low Command which will hopefully pay off.

How active would you be? (Longer the better): I am currently on an Leave of Absence but it will hopefully end in 4-6 days, after my LOA is finished I will be active for a long time.

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

15 minutes ago, Arussso said:

+Support

Not using a mic might be a problem for being in command but he has my full support and deserves the rank hes a hard worker and knows how to handle a branch and to be in command

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

17 minutes ago, Arussso said:

+Support

Not using a mic might be a problem for being in command but he has my full support and deserves the rank hes a hard worker and knows how to handle a branch and to be in command

+SUPPORT
- Extremely active
- Past command experience
- Has enough experience in CI command
- Has experience in a lot of branches

• Thanks 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+Support

Probably one of the best command members we've had in CI in a long time. Leading without a mic is hard but you are more than qualified with or without one. When we interviewed him for LTCOL his answers were really good at the time and probably improved form that time. 

Don't call me sir bro

• Thanks 1

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

Probably one of the best command members we've had in CI in a long time. Leading without a mic is hard but you are more than qualified with or without one. When we interviewed him for LTCOL his answers were really good at the time and probably improved form that time. 

Don't call me sir bro

• Thanks 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

1 hour ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

Don't call me sir bro

Totally deserves it, he was an amazing staff member and I'd think he'd make an even better COL

• Thanks 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

3 hours ago, Arussso said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

Corner is way more than qualified to assist in running this branch. I have seen him do a exceptional job at running branches or large groups of people before. I believe Corner 100% deserves this position. 

Only downside is that you don't use your mic, but even then, it just goes to show that you are capable of leading these groups and branches without even needing your mic.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Arium said:

+Support

Corner is way more than qualified to assist in running this branch. I have seen him do a exceptional job at running branches or large groups of people before. I believe Corner 100% deserves this position. 

Only downside is that you don't use your mic, but even then, it just goes to show that you are capable of leading these groups and branches without even needing your mic.

I can completely see corner in Gamma Command even with his mic issue

• Thanks 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

12 hours ago, Arium said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2020 at 5:02 PM, enuz | trade.tf said:

+SUPPORT
- Extremely active
- Past command experience
- Has enough experience in CI command
- Has experience in a lot of branches

Mega +support since this boio has a lot of experience and even though he may be on LOA he is still an amazing pick

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.