Freeze staff report- Denied

Psych0

16 hours ago, OddVenom said:

I have recording of you breaking a rule and you did get warned before you proceeded to threaten us saying we would get warned for player/server diss and then when you broke NLR and came back to your base you called me and are leader dumb asses.

The player that stole a cop car was banned for 2 days and kicked out of the reed family as for breaking fearRP I can't say who did that as I cannot watch everyone.

Yes I know about getting warned by Freeze for only the VALID reason. I didn’t call you dumbass and I had a long talk with Freeze about the NLR part so I got a verbal warning from him for NLR. Freeze said that I didn’t call you a dumbass. Also I meant the way you acted in the sits. If you would like to continue arguing with me take it to forum pms. The reasons for that is that you are not allowed to be arguing continuously on a post. One more thing me and Freeze found proof of me saying the following. At least this is as much as I can remember of what I said in OOC. I am not reporting anyone besides Boublles for Player dis. He did get warned for Staff dis instead. That was after I said I was gonna report you because I realized you didn’t break FailRP. Once again if you would like to argue once more with me take it to Forum pms.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

23 hours ago, D. Slaughter said:

- Support

I have video proof against you and your friend group failing and minging all day from stealing government cars to breaking fear rp you guys pretty much broke all the rules in the server you should be lucky a kick is all you received.

This ^^^^post is so true and your very lucky that it was a kick not a ban BIG -SUPPORT FROM ME 

MAJOR -SUPPORT

The Reed family is the mingiest family I've had to deal with. There hasn't been a day I haven't had to take a sit about one of the Reed's breaking a rule.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, TheJayden said:

MAJOR -SUPPORT

The Reed family is the mingiest family I've had to deal with. There hasn't been a day I haven't had to take a sit about one of the Reed's breaking a rule.

Once again I left the reed family because of more people joining and making the entire family look worse.

9 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

Yes I know about getting warned by Freeze for only the VALID reason. I didn’t call you dumbass and I had a long talk with Freeze about the NLR part so I got a verbal warning from him for NLR. Freeze said that I didn’t call you a dumbass. Also I meant the way you acted in the sits. If you would like to continue arguing with me take it to forum pms. The reasons for that is that you are not allowed to be arguing continuously on a post. One more thing me and Freeze found proof of me saying the following. At least this is as much as I can remember of what I said in OOC. I am not reporting anyone besides Boublles for Player dis. He did get warned for Staff dis instead. That was after I said I was gonna report you because I realized you didn’t break FailRP. Once again if you would like to argue once more with me take it to Forum pms.

You did call me and riley "dumbasses" in voice chat and then when he called you out on it then you stopped saying anything I'm not arguing  I'm stating the facts. and one more thing the report was because of the kick not the warn the sit or anything else I did not do anything to deserve a kick so before you leave a -support saying I'm a minge read over the reason for the report I never denied being mingey most of the time I never said the sit or warn was invalid I said the kick was invalid.

Edited by OddVenom

2 hours ago, TheJayden said:

It's literally a kick. All you have to do is rejoin and poof your back in.

I don't care about that part I care about the reason if he had a valid reason I wouldn't have cared but I was kicked for the reason of "mature up"

1 hour ago, OddVenom said:

I don't care about that part I care about the reason if he had a valid reason I wouldn't have cared but I was kicked for the reason of "mature up"

And if you read my response you know now so just lets end the unneeded going argument and let SMT decide whether it was necessary. 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 1/8/2020 at 9:54 AM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

+ support

Mature up is not a valid reason to kick. As a senior admin, he should know this, and that he needs to explain to the player why he is kicking them before kicking them. From this side of the story it certainly looks bad. Once @Freeze says his side I will update 

Actually staff doesnt need to warn the other party for kicking them   and there were way more reasons why freeze issused  the kick than  get mature he just wanted to handle   the  situation fast rather than write a list of rules he has broken  . I have seen staff do this lots of times , this is a -support  from me 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 1/7/2020 at 4:49 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

I don't have it on recording but you said some stupid and Immature comment about Police RP and how you didn't care about it? after receiving a valid warn and after being a minge the whole day. (I called the sit and got them warned because of valid evidence of their wrong doing)
I think a Kick was valid.. if not I would of expected a ban that's how mingy your "Reed" Family really was. I'm now learning that you are staff on SCPRP? and you are acting this immature and mingey on another Gaming Light server? Bro..

I think you really do need too "Mature Up"

spacer.png

On 1/7/2020 at 7:49 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

I don't have it on recording but you said some stupid and Immature comment about Police RP and how you didn't care about it? after receiving a valid warn and after being a minge the whole day. (I called the sit and got them warned because of valid evidence of their wrong doing)
I think a Kick was valid.. if not I would of expected a ban that's how mingy your "Reed" Family really was. I'm now learning that you are staff on SCPRP? and you are acting this immature and mingey on another Gaming Light server? Bro..

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

MASSIVE -SUPPORT

Everything I could say has already been said. You and the reed family were the biggest minges on the server before it fell apart. Perfectly said by Rocco:

On 1/8/2020 at 8:34 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

You should just be glad Freeze didnt ban you

Freeze did nothing wrong.

Have a good day.

-Corn

Edited by Cornthecanadian

8 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

MASSIVE -SUPPORT

Everything I could say has already been said. You and the reed family were the biggest minges on the server before it fell apart. Perfectly said by Rocco:

Freeze did nothing wrong.

Have a good day.

-Corn

I don't know how many times I've already said this I left the reed family and so did most of it's members I haven't even been on the server as much as I was a week ago anyways I've replied to several comments explaining I left the reed family I don't even think I've had a direct experience with you someone told me over discord that it was "Cop bait" for bumping into a cop on the road which happens all the time most cops understand unless you are ramming them full speed.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:49 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

Not taking anyone's side but, there's no really need for a kick. If they're minging or breaking rules, follow the handbook and either give them a minge time/warns. A kick is not really necessary for "Mature up" They could learn that in a minge jail time.

It doesn't matter about the family, report the family on the forums and let SMT/JMT deal with it. People do act immature they could be young and plus its a game... like yeah its role play but its semi-role play people can have fun as long as they don't break rules, they can be immature if they want it's not really hurting anyone just as long as they're not acting in a stupid matter and breaking rules etc.

Like what yobo said, you need to respect the Gaminglight servers and not minge etc. You should know better...

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

56 minutes ago, OddVenom said:

I don't know how many times I've already said this I left the reed family and so did most of it's members I haven't even been on the server as much as I was a week ago anyways I've replied to several comments explaining I left the reed family I don't even think I've had a direct experience with you someone told me over discord that it was "Cop bait" for bumping into a cop on the road which happens all the time most cops understand unless you are ramming them full speed.

Um. You were still in the reed family when this happened.. so your argument is invalid. You were mingey whilst in that family and this was an outcome to your behaviour. Saying you left the family wont change your warns or how most of view you. Due too what you did when in the family.

• Thanks 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

15 hours ago, Yobo said:

Um. You were still in the reed family when this happened.. so your argument is invalid. You were mingey whilst in that family and this was an outcome to your behaviour. Saying you left the family wont change your warns or how most of view you. Due too what you did when in the family.

Once again the reason for it is the reason for the kick nothing else I never denied being mingey I left the reed family mainly because I didn't like the owner and the rest of the family were minges I even reported the owner for using an alt account "Mature Up" doesn't seem like a valid reason to use the kick command.

-SUPPORT

Being mingey isn't the best way to start anything off, and judging by how the comments are going. Well, it wasn't pretty. Anyone else would've banned you, I know I would have if I were still staff because judging by everything, this is a very common thing for you. Trust me when I tell you, that owning up to things you done will KEEP you from getting into more trouble. Instead, playing the innocent game and constantly playing defense will 9 times out of 10, cause someone to just do a bigger punishment because their patience has already ran super thin with you. The warns seem valid, just take it at that and go on about your day. That is my two cents about it. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 1/13/2020 at 5:53 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

I suggest that nobody else continues the above conversation or argument. Unless if you want to put a +/- support on this report, I'd recommend waiting for SMT to review it.

Yes. Anymore arguing or unnecessary comments will possibly by hidden if causing issues.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 1/14/2020 at 6:17 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Being mingey isn't the best way to start anything off, and judging by how the comments are going. Well, it wasn't pretty. Anyone else would've banned you, I know I would have if I were still staff because judging by everything, this is a very common thing for you. Trust me when I tell you, that owning up to things you done will KEEP you from getting into more trouble. Instead, playing the innocent game and constantly playing defense will 9 times out of 10, cause someone to just do a bigger punishment because their patience has already ran super thin with you. The warns seem valid, just take it at that and go on about your day. That is my two cents about it. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Please chill out, or the only thing coming out of this report are fourms punishments (As chief said)

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT