Freeze staff report- Denied

Psych0

Your In-Game Name: Odd

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:246423592

Staff member's In-Game Name: Freeze

What did they do? Brought 3 people from the reed family to sit over a kidnap we got pulled over by a state trooper and one of our family members pulled up behind him got out of his car and fearRP'ed the state trooper and then me and the other guy hopped out and proceeded to fearRP the cop one of us adverted kidnap and put him into his car I got back in and then half the police force showed up out of nowhere even though we stripped his comms so he started driving to avoid the police we crashed at one point and got out and got into a fire fight we all died and then we just decided to get on police and then we got pulled into a sit after about 10 minutes freeze warns all of us for failRPx2 And kicks only me for the reason of "mature up" I don't think this is a valid reason for a kick in any reason I understand it's the staffs choice however I feel as if this is wrongful use of his power I had to rejoin twice because of this and lost any progress I had with building my base.

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1962744348 I didn't think of recording any part of the sit at any time.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Demotion at that rank he should know what is and is not a valid reason to kick.

- Support

I don't have it on recording but you said some stupid and Immature comment about Police RP and how you didn't care about it? after receiving a valid warn and after being a minge the whole day. (I called the sit and got them warned because of valid evidence of their wrong doing)
I think a Kick was valid.. if not I would of expected a ban that's how mingy your "Reed" Family really was. I'm now learning that you are staff on SCPRP? and you are acting this immature and mingey on another Gaming Light server? Bro..

I think you really do need too "Mature Up"

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+ support

Mature up is not a valid reason to kick. As a senior admin, he should know this, and that he needs to explain to the player why he is kicking them before kicking them. From this side of the story it certainly looks bad. Once @Freeze says his side I will update this.

1 hour ago, Yobo said:

- Support

I don't have it on recording but you said some stupid and Immature comment about Police RP and how you didn't care about it? after receiving a valid warn and after being a minge the whole day. (I called the sit and got them warned because of valid evidence of their wrong doing)
I think a Kick was valid.. if not I would of expected a ban that's how mingy your "Reed" Family really was. I'm now learning that you are staff on SCPRP? and you are acting this immature and mingey on another Gaming Light server? Bro..

Evidence would be helpful until I hear Freeze's side I will stay Neutral... +/- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

I (think I) can second this. I had a sit which involed 2/3 people in the Reed family due to a report of them not complying with PD, mingeing (such as annoying cops, attempting to steal gov cars from PD, etc.) I had closed the sit since the reporter said it would take a bit to upload to YouTube (which I still haven't gotten from that state member, but my prior experiences with the Reed family and/ or those associated with it have not always been "pleasant" in terms of what they are reported for.

If and when I see that video, I will share it here if it related to this report.

Forklift_Signature.png

I will not be + or - supporting until I get freezes side but right now I lean towards the - support. 

- You should not be kicking someone for the reason "Mature up". The only time I find it acceptable is really never. As there is a warning command, mute command, and a gag command. Then if they LTAP to avoid the mutes/gags then you can ban them for a day or so for Ltap. I understand SMT kicks people but, that doesn't mean we should. Depending on what he said may make me change my mind if he should've been kicked or not but for now, You shouldn't have kicked him. (after 3 active warns the person gets an auto kick and then after 4-5 (don't know which one) they get an auto-ban for 1 hour.

5 hours ago, th3 said:

He shouldn't really be kicking people from the server. I'd like to know what "mature up" meant.

I would also like to know what he meant also.

But, this should not be a demote able offence depending on what Odd said. But I feel like he should get a talking to about not kicking people as other commands exist.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I was on EMS when this happened and remember hearing a lot about it over radio and then seeing the warns and the kick later. My memory is really bad, though, so if @Freeze could give his side that would be fantastic <3.

I'll be staying neutral for the time being...

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

12 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

I was on around this time and was in many of your family’s sits. You do need to Mature Up. I would like to hear @Freeze

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Ok guys. Freeze has enough @ ts. So lets not @ him anymore in new posts. Quoting someone's +/- support is ok.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

- Support

I have video proof against you and your friend group failing and minging all day from stealing government cars to breaking fear rp you guys pretty much broke all the rules in the server you should be lucky a kick is all you received.

Edited by D. Slaughter

8 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

I was on around this time and was in many of your family’s sits. You do need to Mature Up. I would like to hear @Freeze

I have recording of you breaking a rule and you did get warned before you proceeded to threaten us saying we would get warned for player/server diss and then when you broke NLR and came back to your base you called me and are leader dumb asses.

3 hours ago, D. Slaughter said:

- Support

I have video proof against you and your friend group failing and minging all day from stealing government cars to breaking fear rp you guys pretty much broke all the rules in the server you should be lucky a kick is all you received.

The player that stole a cop car was banned for 2 days and kicked out of the reed family as for breaking fearRP I can't say who did that as I cannot watch everyone.

7 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

-support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

So the moment I come on the server the sits coming about the whole Reed family was just, The first couple of sits I had with you were to the point where you did not like anything anyone said about anything, you kept on screaming and talking over everyone or trying your best being in the right. 

I was annoyed by the whole family as problems came and went

Then the final sit I had with you where I indeed kicked you afterwards (will come back to this)

So sit about failrp ect made by Yobo was a valid report, I went on to explaining everything on and on to you and your family. While someone in the sit was trying to get it over with and accepted the warn you kept on going in the defence, I was done with the argueing, I made my final call and warned you. While returning you to where you were you went on about that it wasnt fair and this all sucks or something in that matter was the final call for me that I was done with you.

So I kicked you, I kicked you because im sorry to say it and please mind me. You were a pain in the ass, the maturity level from you not owning up to anything, always defending yourself about everything and the argueing (wich is not wrong and he is allowed to defend himself) and the final sit I came to conclusion I did not want you on the server for that moment. I still stand behind why I kicked you and warned you, whether this was the right thing to do is up to others to decide. Yes I could have talked to you about I was done with you but that would only make it a longer discusion and frankly I was done with it.

With kind regards,

Freeze

Edited by Freeze
  • Thanks 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 1/8/2020 at 11:49 AM, Yobo said:

- Support

Odd you are a massive minge on PRP and disrespectful too you deserved to be kicked 

17 minutes ago, LiveBait said:

Odd you are a massive minge on PRP and disrespectful too you deserved to be kicked 

-support

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

2 hours ago, LiveBait said:

Were you not on at the time where him and his family in game were migning and cause BS?

If you have been on recently I left the reed family due to way to many minges joining it and making the other members look worse if I dislike someone I don't mind saying out loud I won't force myself to like someone so if I have to say my opinion out loud I will.

Edited by OddVenom

2 hours ago, Pooders said:
3 hours ago, LiveBait said:

-support

Very minges. - Support for reasons above. I was in-game when it happened, should've recorded it. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

6 hours ago, Matthew said:

PENDING

If anyone has any recording/evidence of any kind, please post here! I need to see it to make a final decision. Thanks!

I talked to rangeata (missed spelled I know) from SCRP HA and he asked if I had anything aswell and only Yobo had evidence of him breaking rules and that was it.

So no evidence besides that but thats why the warn was made so for this report no there is none

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟