Which SCPs are you allowed to test on? (VISUAL GUIDE)

Castalex

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jTT7aLfOG0FiQBZpVeB98OxKuQTGvgVJde-h-sfsQPY/edit?usp=sharing

I created this list according to the SOP, if anybody of the higher ups recognizes some errors, please notify me and i will change it accordingly, because sometimes the SOP wasn't 100% clear, for example 457 is in LCZ, but is a Euclid/Potential Keter and the SOP states: Associate Researchers can test on any LCZ SCPs (457 is located next to the gas-chamber-room and thus in LCZ), also counting for 527 which is roaming in LCZ so does he also count, since he has no own containment chamber? 

I'm being honest you made it incorrect since Junior Researchers can test on every SCP in LCZ like 066 and 1048, Assistant Managers can't grant Keter Tests only Manager+, and I just think it's unnecessary 

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

Thank you very much for the correction. To be honest i need the list, when i began research i didn't even knew that you could test on the non-Playable SCPs, because noone told me so, and i thought maybe i release the list for the fellow newbies since 50% of the requested tests don't even need to be requested.  And sometimes i need to lookup quick which SCP is capable of what, so my tests dont get TOO "unrealistic". Like switching monitor for a second, press CTRL+F, looking for 682, click on the link, read a bit and it's done. But thank you for expressing your opinion.

List has been updated.  Research Assistant Manager got deleted on SCP 682 and every LCZ SCP (no matter the SCP-Wiki-Classification) got moved to the JR section.