Ender's Admin Application - Denied

Ender

What is your in-game name?: Ender

What is your steam name?: [GL] Ender

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:456031274

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, only my staffing career on PRP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Beginning of June

What date did you make your forums account? June 18th, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Two Warns, https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198872328277

Have you donated? $80

What rank are you applying for? Administrator (Admin)

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not. 

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Super Admin: Calamity & Castro Head Admin: Hoovy Head Of Staff: th3 & Matthew Manager: Friendly Steve (Thank you for allowing me to apply!)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I’d like to begin things off by saying that staffing has been amazing and I am eager to continue to staff on this amazing community. I am for one, active on staff, I fill ratio whenever I can and when asked unless I cannot. To add onto that, I love advising members of the community and staff members, whether it be in Team-Speak, Discord, In-game or anywhere, I always attempt to help and I try my hardest!! I have a good deal of experience with staffing, especially now that I duel staff on TTT as well and that I am Support, which makes me more experienced to help players, I also know staff rules very well. These opportunities help me enhance my skills and open up to more paths. I am good at dealing with various kinds of staff sits, whether it be RDM, MassRDM, LTAP, Disrespect, etc. I have learned how to deal with those situations and many more, in a professional, helpful, and fact-based manner. The same thing would go for bans, I make sure to check the evidence and make sure it is necessary that the person I am banning, needs to be banned and for that amount of time, with sufficient reasoning. I am responsible, and staffing has allowed me to become more responsible and more mature as I learn more every day. I am very determined to staffing as well and that can be shown throughout my activity, forums activity, TeamSpeak and discord activity, etc and I have a love for staffing, the staff team, and the community. I make sure that no one feels left out or miss-informed or bullied and I try to fix mistakes that other people make as well. Also, I respect everyone, no matter who it is and I am honest to them. I want to be an Admin to be able to do all these things, to a  great extent, to help more people, guide anyone, continue to learn new things and abilities, and so much more! The time I have been staff has been an adventure, full of lessons, friends, and many more- I believe that I am ready to embark on a new road and to become an Administrator on the server of PoliceRP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

- If someone were to MassRDM and then curse at me, I would first look into the situation to see if it was actually RDM, also evidence. If the person who called the sit has evidence and the person who broke the rules cursed at me constantly I would first Gag & Mute so that they couldn't say anything in chat that could be breaking any more rules or offense, etc. I would then explain that RDM isn't allowed and also cursing at people, including staff isn't allowed either. I would tell them that I would be warning them for the reasons and I would them also explain I would be banning them for 1-2 hours because of the rules they have broken and whatever the case might be, I would then continue to explain that they could come back once the ban is over and I would highly suggest reading over the MOTD multiple times. I would then ban that person by doing, "!menu" going into Utility, ban and then find the person's name and change the dropdown to hours and select the time there and put the reasons in, "Mass RDM | Staff Diss". If they decide to LTAP I would find their steamID and ban them through "BanID". 

In conclusion, the offender would be warned and banned for, "Staff Diss | MassRDM | NCWS or NITRP | (depends on the situation). If they left, I would add LTAP onto the warn and ban and ban for about 1-2 hours, if it becomes more serious then the ban might be extended.

Note:  The punishment and the way they sit changes over time, as we know can be affected by having evidence or not, random mood changes, etc. What I wrote above is for if valid evidence is provided. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Huge +Support

Friendly

Low warns

Been Senior Moderator For A While

Hard Worker

Mature

- Killer

Edited by K1LLER
  • Thanks 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

been senior mod for a long time 

good luck Ender 

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

been senior mod for a long time 

good luck Ender 

• Thanks 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head Admin

Overall rating: +Support

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Knows how to handle sits
+ Fun guy to be around

You're a good guy Ender and have proven (to me at least) you are ready to move up in the ranks.

Good luck!!!

• Thanks 1

Forklift_Signature.png

On 1/7/2020 at 9:39 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Fun guy to be around

You're a good guy Ender and have proven (to me at least) you are ready to move up in the ranks.

Good luck!!!

Please stop kidnapping me 🥺

-Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Very, Very, Very large +support ❤️

-This man is awesome

-I've seen very few if any staff reports/false warn appeals against him

-From what I've seen, he's a very helpful and fair staff member

-Very active

- is poor 

❤️ you Ender! Good luck!!!!!

• Thanks 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 1/7/2020 at 4:39 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Fun guy to be around

Good luck!!!

^^

Goodluck + Support

• Thanks 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+support
Great staff.

Very active.

One of the few that actually gets on staff when asked to fill ratio.

Wonderful personality.

Has been Senior Mod for a good long while.

I think you deserve a shot.

GOOD LUCK EMS DADDY ENDER!

Edited by Ronin
  • Thanks 1

+Support

There are a few reasons why I believe you should be promoted to Admin

- Active on the server

- You know what you're doing on duty, and have good knowledge when it comes to staff

- Has had plenty of experience as a Senior Moderator

I see you on State a lot but I know that when it comes down to it, you'll hop on the Administration job and that's because you know Staffing comes before RP.

Good luck pal! I hope to see you as an Admin soon.

Edited by Jayden
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

+Support 

I am going to be honest at first Ender I was skeptical about you however you put a lot of time and effort into staffing and I definitely think you are ready for Admin 

- Active

- Friendly 

- Well known 

- Knowledgeable 

- Willing to staff 

48 minutes ago, Jayden said:

I see you on State a lot but I know that when it comes down to it, you'll hop on the Administration job and that's because you know Staffing comes before RP.

• Thanks 1

Major + Support

Other than a really bad attempt at intimidating DDI, Ender is a really good guy and an amazing Senior Moderator. He's been in the team for ages now and is one of the most active and friendly person. I personally believe that Ender is more than ready for Admin. Good luck!

P.s. I'm still not scared of your Negev

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2020 at 3:39 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Fun guy to be around

Good luck!!!

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2020 at 10:39 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Fun guy to be around

Good luck!!!

• Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

19 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

There are a few reasons why I believe you should be promoted to Admin

- Active on the server

- You know what you're doing on duty, and have good knowledge when it comes to staff

- Has had plenty of experience as a Senior Moderator

Good luck pal! I hope to see you as an Admin soon.

• Thanks 1

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

+Support 

Good application

Active

Nice

Mature

I think he is ready

Good Luck Ender!

• Thanks 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 1/8/2020 at 6:37 PM, Cornthecanadian said:

On 1/7/2020 at 10:39 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Fun guy to be around

Good luck!!!

• Thanks 1