What are the other roleplays like?

I would like for anybody who stumbles across this post to comment what the other role plays are like, and comedic and intense stories from it. I feel like the servers are very seperated. I'm a military RP player, and we never talk about the other role plays, and that makes the servers feel almost independent, like they are not in the same community, part of the same 'family'. Doing this will help other users to see what they other servers are like, and maybe they will check them out. It could possibly help the servers, since some are having ups and downs in popularity, such as the military RP at the moment. Though I have no stories of my own, I wish to hear those of others, so good luck on finding stories to tell, and if you have more then one, feel free to post multiple times!

Thank you for reading. - Communist Propaganda, Otherwise Known As Negative.

↓  Jojos meme down there ↓ 

Jojo.jpg

RUAF Gang

• 5 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Osama Francis VII said:

police RP is pretty fun, so is Military RP Gaminglight is the best, i joined MRP about a week ago, im level 11 and im a LCPL in Marines

Lol, just saying this guys is plays in millRP and is wondering about the others.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• 2 weeks later...

I've played on almost every server. It's more of something you have to experience yourself! I used to be Vice Commander of RU Core on MilitaryRP, but then I moved on to PoliceRP, and I haven't played MilitaryRP since. I'd highly recommend checking out PoliceRP if you haven't, it's a lot more open than MilitaryRP in terms of your individual choice of role-play; both criminal and government jobs are very diverse in their experiences, and there is just an infinite amount of things to do.

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

• Bread locked this topic