Polar Chaos Insurgency Application

Polar

In-game Name: Polar

SteamID: 76561198097651829

DiscordID: Polar#5799

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Millitary

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: High I like to read SCP articles in my free time, understanding many of the main SCP tales my favorite being 106 and his Halloween rampage

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I have experience with RP, and the Chaos Insurgency, I understand SCP lore and server rules for obvious reasons. Joining the server in 2018 I have plenty ability to navigate the map and use my abilities to their fullest. I have plenty experience as E11 Commander (about 5 months in fact) and overall ability to plan, execute and follow orders with a tactical mind and knowledge of SCP, with all these and many more to be discovered, I happen to make a prime candidate for CI. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: Experience, many CI haven't been a part of the server for a month and as I have learned "Experience outranks everything."

How active can you be?: My life is so dull I will be on daily or every other day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Naturally

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

+/- support

+ has experience

+ lotsa SCP knowledge

- just came back

-unknown activity

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Denied
Please spend more time on the server since you just got back.
You can reapply in 1 week

~ Retired Research Foundation Doctor/A1 Captain/ Senior Moderator and Current Security 2LT/CI Lieutenant-Colonel Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness."

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer