Springs Event Team Application

Springs

1- Name : Springs

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:454787662

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Moderator 

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : 100$

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 1 month 2 weeks

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I have read the MOTD and understand most of it and should have a good understanding 

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : I think I'm a pretty creative person and will be able to come up with new ideas and events for everyone to enjoy. I also believe I will be able to work well with the event team and not argue I will bring my best effort when on the event team and try to be as helpful as possible  

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 5

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : The reason I want to join the event team is that I want to help the community in every way possible and I also think it will generally be a fun experience It I also want to donate more time to help the server I am also A pretty good builder being able to make some decent structures it will also test me on my building skills which is always good in any situation. I also want to stop minges from ruining the events because sometimes when I participate in the events we get a minge that ruins it and I want to prevent that.    

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? : 3:30pm - 10:00 pm

(Must be in EST timezone.)

Monday - Friday: 3:30am - 9:30 - 10:00pm

Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am  - 1:00am

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly and Nice

-Good at building

Only minus is that you haven’t been staff for to long.

Good Luck Springs!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 7:33 AM, Noah REmiX said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly and Nice

-Good at building

Good Luck Springs!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

23 hours ago, BigBoiOmar said:

+ Support 

+Cool Guy

+Would work well with him

+Creative 

Best of luck!! 

-ViperKimg ❤️

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Thank you for taking an interest in the Gaminglight Policerp Event Team i have decided today to Accept! your Application please speak to me in teamspeak to receive your training

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly and Nice

-Good at building

Good Luck Springs!

Thank you for the +support but there is no need I have already been accepted 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

I was going to +support, and I already voted, but it looks like you've already been accepted!

Congrats!!!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.