No CI raids during scheduled GENSEC/MTF meetings - Accepted

Matricies

What you want to see? - I would like to see it that CI cannot raid during scheduled GENSEC/MTF meetings/training (The ones held once per week not ones held at random)

Why should we add it? - Its kind of annoying when CI raids during an MTF/GENSEC meeting knowing full well the other side is busy with D-class or D-class and SCPs. It instantly results in a pretty unfair situation that cannot be rectified for nearly 30+ minutes and results in mass breaches that take quite a bit to get under control. Its also slightly meta when they do, knowing half our force is gone for meetings that are not to be interacted with by outside individuals. I don't know how people feel about this in general but this is something thats bothered me for a bit.

What are the advantages of having this? - No ridiculous mass breaches/raids when a huge chunk of the foundation force (security or MTF) is not avaliable to help.

Who is it mainly for? - Foundation

Links to any content -  None. Rule Change

+Support, but with a small addition : CI cant interfere in other's meetings either, Eg. Util/Sec/Research, aslong as said meetings are planned and done in the meeting rooms.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support

They would raid during the mtf meetings and its ever they leave where the meeting and try to listen or stay and listen.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

+To keep things fair

-For the ones using metagame as and excuse, meetings are hosted during peak playing hours so everyone can attend, during those peak hours it's a given CI Might raid 1-2 times an hour. Not really a surprise to have CI pulling up if your meetings last an hour.

Edited by Official Orange

Funny thing. Ci cmd are +supporting. Lol. But

23 hours ago, Official Orange said:

during those peak hours it's a given CI Might raid 1-2 times an hour. Not really a surprise to have CI pulling up if your meetings last an hour.

I do understand that. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 1/7/2020 at 1:23 PM, Official Orange said:

+Support

+To keep things fair

-For the ones using metagame as and excuse, meetings are hosted during peak playing hours so everyone can attend, during those peak hours it's a given CI Might raid 1-2 times an hour. Not really a surprise to have CI pulling up if your meetings last an hour.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 1/7/2020 at 1:23 PM, Official Orange said:

+Support

+To keep things fair

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Can we also just ban interupting other meetings? On occasion a random D-Class will run into Util meetings and shank folks.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector