Sign in to follow this  
Ryan The Epic Guy

Getting the server more populated - Accepted

What would you like to see added/changed? Events that will attract more people to get on.

How would this benefit the server? I, as well as a lot of people, like TTT.  There is one problem however. TTT is very much a gamemode that only is fun with a  lot of people playing. This poses an issue because once the server goes to bed, the next morning nobody wants to get on because the game is only fun with a lot of people playing. This causes a problematic loop because then the people who like the server that want to get on arent getting on because nobody else is on, and since nobody is getting on, the server stays empty. People only seem to get on when Igneous makes an announcement that he's getting on, because they know that there will actually be other players on it. If there was an event team for TTT, then they could fight back the loop by hosting events that people will get on for, and that  in  turn will populate the server until everyone gets off for the night.

Who is this mainly for? everyone

Please link any content: n/a

+/-

+ would show the server to be more fun

-don't see how it can be implemented or how to promote the server. United the had acres to main gl discord announcement 

I am THE special Snoflake. I will fight you. 

spacer.png

On 1/7/2020 at 4:55 PM, Chief_ said:

+/-

+ would show the server to be more fun

-don't see how it can be implemented or how to promote the server. United the had acres to main gl discord announcement 

i can see it being possible to add special rounds in that randomly will occur

I mean we really can't do "events" on TTT. We just kinda of hop on during the weekends and push for people to get on.

big cat running GIF

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums.

big cat running GIF