Operation - Denied

Skela

What you want to see? - 

Objectives Operation.

Why should we add it? - Massive increase RP/ Raw events / Plan events 

What are the advantages of having this? -

{Operations}
Command can give around operations to gain {RP} advantages, such as information gathering, raid{s} advantage, money gains, etc.

What do you mean? 
In the command discord {Both the independent one, and the branch’s} they can set out planned operations to have something to do other then sitting around. 

example: <Raw RP> MTF Snipers can come to the surface, to start trying to gather info and steal paperwork’s. They as gathering info must /advert info is getting stolen. Giving CI a little heads up that an operation is in play. And CI have to find the person and Kill them before they reach 100%.

<SemiRaw/May need event team>
they can set up big defense vs offends things all by themselves {Note this will be hourly/Schedule} 

for an example

{Skela is building a rocket to attempt to bomb the foundation top base} MTF may get word on that’s happening, and all prepare for a counter on that. 
or {MTF is getting new supplies, CI can prevent/Gain} 

This can just start bringing in fun ways to roleplay, bring out more life into the server. I can even believe Gensec and other branches can do something like this.

if you understand what I’m saying thank u

Who is it mainly for? - everyone!

Links to any content -  Nah b

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Massive +Support
not only will this increase RP and things that both MTF and CI can do while we are on raid timer, it may also lower the amount of raids we do giving Gensec and MTF a break. Furthermore i believe this will be a big step forward in improving MTF/CI relations

Alright so this whole suggestion is super confusingly formatted, but here's what I've made of it:

You want to be able to plan your own events. Now, I completely support that in a way, but keyword in a way. Event Team are completely fine to do events requested by the players, but they are not allowed to aid Chaos or MTF in raiding / harming the other. This system has been set in place for a while now, and will continue to bet set in place until Chaos and MTsettle their beef with each-other. (Not gonna specify what that beef is, as I don't want to cause any arguments here)

The other thing is if you do intend on doing an operation (Which I call Passive RP) please notify an event team. The reason I say this is if they are already about to do an event, having more than one RP going at once gets very hectic and hard for everyone to keep up with.

Also, The whole thing with the discord, I don't see why that couldn't already be done. All that's required is for you to message an Event Team member either in game or on discord and tell them your idea and a time. If that time is not reserved, they would more then likely say yes. However, don't expect them to say yes (Even if the time is open) because they might already have a plan for it.

On a side note:

13 hours ago, Skela said:

MTF Snipers can come to the surface, to start trying to gather info

If I'm not mistaken, something like this happened at one point. It didn't go that well, as CI just came and shot them.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+/- Support, altough i like the idea, it might put some unneeded strain on the  event team, but aslong as its appropiately planned that should be OK.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/- support leaning -support

this requires competent players and players with intent to rp

CI and MTF barely even take hostages and if they do its the higher ranking ones that take them.

This would be a bare minimum RP to work on before something like this is implemented because from what ive noticed with lower CI and MTF is all they know is shoot

gog

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 6:43 PM, Breen said:

+/- support leaning -support

this requires competent players and players with intent to rp

CI and MTF barely even take hostages and if they do its the higher ranking ones that take them.

This would be a bare minimum RP to work on before something like this is implemented because from what ive noticed with lower CI and MTF is all they know is shoot

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 1/7/2020 at 11:12 AM, Falxen said:

+/- Support, altough i like the idea, it might put some unneeded strain on the  event team, but aslong as its appropiately planned that should be OK.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

On 1/15/2020 at 4:07 PM, Igneous said:

This needs to be hashed out a lot more, and if you wish to see it in the future please gather more information and format it in another suggestions.

big cat running GIF