11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a T-Moderator

1. What is your in-game name?

IC Cpl 5467 Gillis/Naval Midshipmen Gillis

2. What is your steam name?

LT Gillis

3. What is your steam ID?

STEAM_0:0:102744476

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?

Yes I do, I've been on 1 Gmod server, IFN(IceFuse Network), and another server off of the game "Garry's mod." The other experience with staffing is with another game, called "Arma 3" a Military like game, with attachable mods to make it into what ever your heart desires(Example: Halo, Starwars or even a Zombie Survival) I normally deal with a lot of toxicity over there and I think I can offer my experience, dealing with people that have a High Level of Toxicity, and help combat that with what I've managed over the year. 

(PS: I am still currently Staff on the Arma 3 server)

5. What date did you start playing on the community?

I started playing GL community when CWRP was still up and semi new, but I stopped playing since I had some stuff to do related to family and it hindered my playtime, but since I came back and started playing on GL servers again I am still loving it like I did back in CWRP, and will keep enjoying the servers that are provided to us.

6. What date did you make your forums account?

December 30th, 2019

7. Current rank on the server?

Darth

8. How many warns do you have on the server?

Absolutely None, I try not to get into any trouble and keep myself respectful to other

9. Have you donated?

Donated twice, Darth and Royal Guards

10. What rank are you applying for?

Trail-Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines?

I have indeed read the guidelines, and fully respect them

12. Timezone?

EST

13. Permission?

[Redacted]

14. Why do you believe you deserve this rank?

I think I deserve TM because I'm highly respectful of people and their personalities, I know how to handle myself in different situations, dealing with in-game and out of game, I like to listen to both stories of each player if it includes it. Whenever I'm in staff mode I don't have favorites, so I wouldn't have any favorites when I get reports of someone minging, RDMing, Racist Slurs, etc. I like to make sure everyone is respectful of their; Religion, Race, Origin, Nationality, Age, Voice, Ideas, and Opinions.

I am not the kind of person that would get so mad at a person and immediately ban or kick someone because they pissed me off so much. I like to try and fix whatever is going on and make sure something else rude, wrong, etc doesn't happen and someone else gets mad and calls them something or do something to them  and get themselves into trouble. I think I would be a really good fit into your staff community, I am always willing to jump on the train to help someone that need help and that would like to request it. I'm the type of person to not ignore someone that has been asking for help multiple times and not receiving it, I also can relate to not getting help for a very long time.

(I hope you consider and accept me into the GL Staff family, thank you for reading this)

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit and all they do is curse at you?

Well first, I would go into my administrative job and move to an area where we wouldn't be bothered, then once there I would start a sit, and proceed to ask him/her why she was Mass RDMing, if then he/she started to proceed to start cursing at me I would kindly ask them to stop if they keep doing it I would mute/gag them and proceed to gather all information(Logs) I need for the sit and once I've gathered all information I would see if it is indeed what they were doing I would ask them why they did it and if they have something to say and proceed to unmute/ungag them if upon doing these actions they continue to curse at me I would calmly say "I'm sorry [player name] you are being banned for Mass RDM | Staff Disrespect.

(Edit: I know my posts are small, but i am quite active on here and on ts)

(Edit #2: Strike through sentence(Due to me leaving my staff position in Arma))

(Side Note for poll, I didn’t know it was supposed to be private, and I’m extremely sorry for that.)

Edited by LT Gillis

On 1/8/2020 at 9:00 AM, China said:

+Support

-Active

-Responsible and Respectable

Well explained application 

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science