brainfire9

Amir Abdullah Ibn Saud

0:0:229402429

Forever

Willy King

MAss player diss, mass staff disrespect, JMT diss, self supply, NITRP, Mass fail RP

I understand and appreciate the fact that SOME of these are true. However this was a long time ago and I was very immature and childish, and for that I would like to apologize. I feel like a perma ban is harsh and I am feeling some nostalgia for Gaminglight after the 7 or so months. I feel like now I am ready to come back to Gaminglight servers without causing any problems at all. Also, not to mention, in the forums chat, on January 1,  @Zeeptin said if I said "please" he would unban me. It was heavily implied. I don't know if that adds any legitimacy to my report, but I hope thet @Zeeptin will keep his word. Have a great day, and hope to see everybody back on the server for a long waited for return. Please consider.

Kind regards,

Abdullah.

Huge -Support

All of these reasons are Major offenses, excluding self-supply, for starters. Also, you trying to minimize what you did by saying only some of these are true is not mature at all, and I 100% doubt whoever banned you would lie and make up reasons that aren't true. Also, the fact you tagged Zeeptin twice kinda shows impatience.

Edit: After doing research, he has 31 warns all on PoliceRP, so if that counts for anything, that's a lot on top of the ban reasons.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

31 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Huge -Support

All of these reasons are Major offenses, excluding self-supply, for starters. Also, you trying to minimize what you did by saying only some of these are true is not mature at all, and I 100% doubt whoever banned you would lie and make up reasons that aren't true. Also, the fact you tagged Zeeptin twice kinda shows impatience.

Edit: After doing research, he has 31 warns all on PoliceRP, so if that counts for anything, that's a lot on top of the ban reasons.

I believe Zeeptin was being sarcastic https://prnt.sc/qk6uwv  aswell @brainfire9

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Matthew locked and unlocked this topic