[GL] Dtscalice

Should i be CI LTCMDR  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be CI LTCMDR

• Yes
    • No

Ingame Name: CI LT Price LT13
What rank are you applying for: LTCMDR

Why should we allow you to have this position? (At least 300 words): i should be allowed to have this position as i have been in command for a while now as a LT and have learned a Lot from the Fourth generation high command arussso, Orange, Tony and even catsro and i may not be the highest low command or most experienced buti feel that i can lead as well as or better then they did as i have learned most of my weaknesses and have done better to get rid of or make myself better by people pointing out what i am doing wrong and since that has happened i have learned even more from my fellow Low command whom have taught me so much and since i have experience commanding before i wss even CI command as i was a E11 1st LT at one point and i would also like to have the LTCMDR Position since i will either never resign and i will attempt to make the next people to be low command even better than those before us and make us an even better branch for it , Though i may just be a LT i also believe i should get LTCMDR as i have lead multiple successful raid and multiple unsuccessful raids and through my efforts and fails and i learned more and more every time i failed as it is better to learn from fails then to win and learn nothing at all and though some may say im not fit for HCMD i will attempt to make most of my flaws go away as no person is without their flaws and i would like mine to be recognized and i will fix them toake myself a better command member no matter what my rank is since to me personality matters and personally i dont know what i sound like but i try not to be mean to anyone it doesnt matter if they are under me or the same rank or my higher up i will treat everyone with the same niceness that i would treat my own family with since in a way CI is a family, 
I also know i can improve CI and MTF relations by doing better trades to which we wont kill them after but actually giving them the person or SCP while i also realize i may not be high in RND But from what i have seen and learned i know i can lead it to the best of my ability and prioritize patrols and making MTF Relations better so people have more things to do other than just get on for raids or to get on to defend from raids as well as holding more PTs and Patrols in order to get the most out of everyone and bring in a bigger and even better version of CI whom can take command and teach the ones they train to be even better.

How would you lead the branch? (At least 100 words) (High command apps only): I would attempt to lead the branch the best that i could due to the fact that i like hearing both sides of the story (ex. A  Delta being mean to a Beta or Alpha i would ask for both sides of the story privately so that they dont interrupt eachother and so i can clearly hear both sides) and i also believe in assisting those whom need help such as if any rank would like help with PT etc i and other command could set up a date for it leading more people into PT and if someone jumped on Only when command or someone who could promote them was on i wouldnt allow them to be promoted as i would like everyone under me to be on as much as possible without hopefully interfering with their IRL things so that people dont feel left out or forgotten since they cant get on that often leading to me also having the roster updated as much as possible so people get their callsigns ASAP so they dont have to just have their old callsign or be callsignless which will help people get everything quicker and having statuses and notes updated constantly and strike those who would decide to diss over mic, radio etc it wont matter who they are in CI or MTF as it is never acceptable to diss someone and if they are like that they shouldnt be in CI, on another note i would in TS as much as i possibly can be to give advice or help lower or even higher ranks whom need help and also utilizing formations more since i dont see them used enough on raids or patrols

How active would you be? (Longer the better): all week besides friday but i will be at all meetings (friday is only cuz im at my mothers but i should have my phone when there)

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support

Do not take this personally, I just believe that you haven’t proved yourself at your Lieutenant rank. I think that you will need more time to grow in CI command before getting this.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

3 minutes ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

-Support

Do not take this personally, I just believe that you haven’t proved yourself at your Lieutenant rank. I think that you will need more time to grow in CI command before getting this.

-Support

There are better options

Activity is not the best

We actually were on the verge of putting you back down to sergeant major

4 minutes ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

-Support

I am gonna have to agree on this one.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

46 minutes ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

-Support

42 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

There are better options

Activity is not the best

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

3 hours ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

-Support

3 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

There are better options

Activity is not the best

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

I thought about this and i will officialy be stopping my application as there are multiple people whom are a better fit to add on to oranges thing i was listening to my higher ups (Rabbits) orders and i was also told to host the raid

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.