Power Outage Player Limit - Accepted

GLaDOS

What you want to see? -  I want to see a player limit added to being able to knock out the power, in the early morning there are zero tech on, and sometimes even in the late afternoon. Which Is why I propose we add a 40+ player limit to being able to knock out the power, it doesnt have to stay 40+ thats up to the staff provided it gets implemented.

Why should we add it? - Because when there is no tech on, the power stays out for sometimes hours, for me and a lot of others it is highly annoying to not be able to see well.

What are the advantages of having this? - Well there will be more of a chance that a technician is on to be able to fix the power if there is 40+ people on.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+Support

Most often the power is knocked out without staff aswell in the early morning, simply banning it would be easier.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support 

This could be a nice suggestion. I'm not fond of the idea of people having to deal with lights being off for long periods of time and being annoyed that no techs are on. That potentially makes us look like we don't do our job / are inactive. This could help prevent that issue from arising a little bit more.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 1/11/2020 at 4:05 AM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

This could be a nice suggestion. I'm not fond of the idea of people having to deal with lights being off for long periods of time and being annoyed that no techs are on. That potentially makes us look like we don't do our job / are inactive. This could help prevent that issue from arising a little bit more.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+support

yea idk why we don’t have this as a techie this would give us more reason to hop on at active hours because it’s a time with more work to do (thus a higher chance for promotion) and It wouldn’t only be a non command techie on for the whole day