1. 1. should I be a Captain

• Yes
    • No

Title: "Your name" "Rank" Application

Rabbit Captain Application

Ingame Name: CI RND HOR Rabbit HO1

What rank are you applying for:  Captain

Why should we allow you to have this position? (At least 300 words): 

When I first joined CI I Had no plans of making it to command because I believed I wasn't leadership material, so I wasn't going to waste my time, then I was asked if I wanted to become an FTO and Train people for RND and I thought "sure why not, what's the worst that could happen" So I started training people and found an odd sense of satisfaction any time someone I trained got a promotion. Then about a month later Tony and Alex pulled up to the command room out of the blue and Told me I going to be moved up to SRIC. After this, I spend some time reflecting and thinking about what could I do? So I thought back to when I first joined Back than Catsro was still a part of CI and he would always comment on every RND test, saying things like "Good job, but I recommend doing thing like this" or "I like this research! Keep up the good work!" he was always provided constructive criticism and encouraged people to try new things that nobody has done before. It turned out the small things nobody really thinks about just so happened to make a big difference in people and I noticed test logs were going back up. I also pushed back on people tendency to kill MFT after a successful ransom, because it was creating a situation that was just no fun for the MFT.

I believe my experience would be beneficial to the new command members coming in

How active would you be? (Longer the better):

My life is getting a bit more busy wich has led my activity to go down but I'm mostly on every the server every other day, but I'm in the discord every day I watch that like a hawk

Edited by Rabbit

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

7 hours ago, JesusFetus said:

+Support 

will make a great addition to Low CMD, very mature, always respectful and helpful, Being HOR he knows to run things well

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

10 hours ago, JesusFetus said:

+Support 

will make a great addition to Low CMD, very mature, always respectful and helpful, Being HOR he knows to run things well

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

12 hours ago, JesusFetus said:

+Support 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

16 hours ago, JesusFetus said:

+Support 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

19 hours ago, JesusFetus said:

+Support 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

19 hours ago, JesusFetus said:

+Support 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro