SCP Addition: SCP-30067 - Denied

Gunther

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-30067

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448624683

3. Link(s) to sweps: Fists, Physgun, Radio w/ Researcher's Frequency, Keys, and if possible, Tactical Insertion.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 125/25.

5. Why should we add this SCP? For a long time, we have wanted to add a new SCP and I think this SCP would be a great addition as its perfect for Research and Medical, and maybe even MTF. The SCP can not "regenerate aka heal" non-lethal injuries making it good for Medical, and due to SCP-30067's ability to retain memories and the possible allowance to respawn where his Tactical Insert is placed, Research could have longer lasting tests thanks to the fact SCP-30067 is not just a one death and done, allowing for more immersive and imaginative tests. For MTF, using SCP-30067 to fight 076 or being fed to 682 would make stopping breach timers easier. However, with that in mind, MTF would not be able to use 3 versions of 30067 to feed 682, they would require 3 seperate Class D.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: Based off the main character of the Youtube Series: Confinement, SCP-30067 is a Thaumiel-class Class D involved in SCP testing as a "Gloried Crash Test Dummy" due to his ability simply named "Regenerative Immortality": SCP-30067 is unconsciously able to come back to life in a new body that retains everything from his past life (e.g. Clothing, memories, etc.) that was in his possession right before death, and may transform into an animate object if related to the situation. SCP-30067 cannot regenerate non-fatal wounds and only regenerates them when he is killed. 

7. Extra information: I believe that due to the amount of possible mingery and abuse of the SCP's tools, it would be best served as a Platinum SCP. 
All information pulled from the wikis.
https://confinement.fandom.com/wiki/Connor
http://scpsandbox2.wikidot.com/connor

This SCP would be best suited to spawn in Research Bunks, due to the tactical insertion and the fact its mainly a Research-based Class D, OR allow it to spawn in Lower D-Block but since it is an SCP, any weapons like Hammer, Knife, Scythe, etc., would not be able to be used on the job.
Also, there should only be 1 due to lore. 
Obviously, there would be tweaks, buffs, nerfs, and added rules, and other related matters added into later if accepted or considered.

Some of the other ways he could enhance RP are:

-Imagine plopping down a Tact Insert in Armory, MTF/Gensec could use him for Trigger Discipline, Target Practice, Weapons Testing (For forums buff/nerf reasons), etc.

-Researchers in HCZ testing on say, 294 or "Book of Diseases", or even a Keter/Euclid could get infinite uses out of him because he would spawn right back in front of them and they can do another rerun of the test, instead of having to run all the way back to D-Block for 1-3 more. 

-Due to high probability of him getting hurt, he would be in and out of Medbay rather frequently, allowing Medical to do their jobs considerably more than they already do, because lets face it, Gensec don't go all that frequently.

-If CI were to capture him, he would be a HVT due to his immortality, granted if he died with a weapon he'd lose it, but he's still immortal.

-He'd make for an excellent choice in 'Unknown SCP has appeared' events, as Researchers and MTF could use him to study and interact with the SCP over and over again, due to the Immortality.

-Gensec could use him to assist in training new Officers, showing when and when not to kill D-Class, and due to the Tact Insert, it would run smoothly due to them being back in 2 seconds.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

- Support:

*SCP 30067 is basically just a “D-class only with special abilities.” Adding this SCP wouldn’t really do much for Research or Medical, since researchers can just get more D-class and can request for more, prolonging the experiment until it satisfy their goal.

* As for medical, almost every class on the server requires healing, and healing SCP 30067 isn’t really all that exciting. Like literally healing him, is no different from healing a MTF, security or researcher.

*Using him to reduce breach timer, isn’t really different from using a D-class for it. The only difference I can see, is that SCP 30067 remembers it, while the D-class doesn’t. This literally makes no difference.

[Note: This is just my opinion, if I have missed something important or offended somebody. Please contact me privately, so that we can discuss my rudeness]

10 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support
This is just an SCP D Class.
Wouldn't do much to enhance RP.

Overall, this is not needed.

Actually it really could, just think of all the possible ways he could be implemented. If it were allowed to spawn with a Tactical Insertion, or Immortality as I'll say sometimes throughout, it is quite literally be better than any D-Class:
-Imagine plopping down a Tact Insert in Armory, MTF/Gensec could use him for Trigger Discipline, Target Practice, Weapons Testing (For forums buff/nerf reasons), etc.

-Researchers in HCZ testing on say, 294 or "Book of Diseases", or even a Keter/Euclid could get infinite uses out of him because he would spawn right back in front of them and they can do another rerun of the test, instead of having to run all the way back to D-Block for 1-3 more. 

-Due to high probability of him getting hurt, he would be in and out of Medbay rather frequently, allowing Medical to do their jobs considerably more than they already do, because lets face it, Gensec don't go all that frequently.

-If CI were to capture him, he would be a HVT due to his immortality, granted if he died with a weapon he'd lose it, but he's still immortal.

-He'd make for an excellent choice in 'Unknown SCP has appeared' events, as Researchers and MTF could use him to study and interact with the SCP over and over again, due to the Immortality.

-Gensec could use him to assist in training new Officers, showing when and when not to kill D-Class, and due to the Tact Insert, it would run smoothly due to them being back in 2 seconds.

That's just some of the ways he could be implemented. And lore-wise, and based off speculation, he's an SCP who is ranked as a D-Class due to how dangerous he would be if he weren't. Imagine an SCP MTF who could not die and could fight forever, obviously that would be awful. That's why I've thought of the best choices for his loadout, so he's not capable of combat, nor getting into places he's not supposed to, i.e, Armory. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support
If he is used for tests, then its simply unfair to normal D-Class, 
If GenSec wishes to use em for training, you are expecting the person to be fully compliant in this, which they might not be.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Low community support, and people made good counterarguments to your points about how it would benefit the server.

big cat running GIF