Rose’s Gamemaster Application

Rose

In-game name: Rose

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185900587

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Rear Admiral/Death Trooper Major

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Never

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Never

How much time do you have on the server?: Several Months on Imperial RP, 5 Years With Gaminglight as a whole.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a reasonable amount about Star Wars lore and know lots of somewhat obscure facts and Lore about small and specific parts of the Star Wars universe.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I have been a Gamemaster before and have been seeing lots of complaints about current events that have been going on or a lack of events happening in general and the best way to improve the server as a whole is to sign up myself and actively do something about it. I have also been asked by several people to rejoin The GM team so I guess popular demand is a reason aswell.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have been a Gamemaster on Clonewarsrp I am currently staff and have been a trusted and active member of gaminglight for about 5 years.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes Very.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes Very

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

As a Gamemaster I am very proficient with acting and using actors efficiently to enhance and add to my events as opposed to NPC overloads. So an example of an on ship event would be: Naval Receives an imperial distress signal from an imperial prison frigate. Upon choosing to investigate scans show no living life forms aboard the vessel and the proper course of action would presumably be to tractor beam the ship and pull it in for investigation were up one searching the ship they will find a singular apparently humanoid who appears to be nervously twitching and very confused as to what is going on and where they are. However the players decide to handle the situation with RPing back and forth with the individual eventually they will say something to trigger a response with him revealing that he is in fact a humanoid droid and is rebooted by the sudden change. This then activated their fight or flight response and they attempt to flee the ship by any means nessecary and evade imperial recapture. 

An example of an off ship event would be naval receives a holo briefing from ISB informing them of the recent escape of a highly dangerous imperial prisoner Rosko Barkley illegal smuggler and highly intelligent engineer that was last sighted in their current system and their aid is requesting in reprehending the fugitive. Upon investigating the scene they can ask around to other playing acting as civilians in search of a lead on the location of the fugitive and once information has been figured out and the fugitives hideout is discovered the trooper will get engaged by mercenaries attempting to protect Rosko until they presumably overpower the defenses and recapture the prisoner.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes

!give ^ [Item Name]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes

!model ^ [Model_Path]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Kenneth Kings

+Support 

This man was a former gamemaster on clone wars rp. He was a great guy who knows a lot of lore. He is a good teacher and makes very good events. 

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."