Fuegos Ban requestAccepted

Pooders

9 minutes ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

again, staff diss is warnable

But he also Staff dissed, Player dissed, dissed the server. He also RDMED /FailRP / ARDM x2 (expect for the Failrp he did once) but he was warned for the RDM / FAILRP / ARDM

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

But he also Staff dissed, Player dissed, dissed the server. He also RDMED /FailRP / ARDM x2 (expect for the Failrp he did once) but he was warned for the RDM / FAILRP / ARDM

dissing is, as i've reminded everyone at least 100 times now, a warnable offense

1 hour ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

I think that you know very well that what he said that the staff on the server are was meant to cause offense.

1 hour ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

to that level, yes but it also requires more than that. he is a minge at times and things like what he is saying in an offensive, disrespectful tone towards players, staff and server is unacceptable. He deserves a ban.  YES, it is a warn but multiple punishments for something like that is required. 

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Lets just leave +/- supports and not fill up the thread with resounding to each other. Take it to pm's

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Accepted

You will be receiving a warning for: Staff Diss x2 | Server Diss | Player Diss
You will also be receiving a 3 day ban for: 20 Warnings | Multiple warns in a day (Twice) | Mass Diss Towards Server/Player/Staff

P.S. I feel I am being a little nice to you. This kindness may not come again. I suggest you follow the server rules, as this could be your last big break. 

2 hours ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

The word "Faggot" is declared a homophobic slur on the server, and shall never be used towards people in a hostile way. Yes, staff/player/server diss is all warnable, however the severity of the punishment reflects on the player's past. Which this player has several diss type warns and other type of warnings. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor