Fuegos Ban requestAccepted

Pooders

Your In-game: Pooders

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:460098701

The player's name in-game: Fuego

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:523211272

What did the player do: dissed players Dissed the server ETC.

Evidence (REQUIRED):WOOATsxLQXOxTZ7dvkI7vw.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/2kvPElQ7SOOQ6ukcALRBRw.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: a ban out right disrespects the server

Any extra information: hes a bit of a minge

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Massive - Support

There is more to this. Fuego was being ruthlessly targeted, and made the comment just after he was finished being warned 5 times in 10 minutes for the same situation. (which is absurd) He had been targeted like this for a while and it literally was affecting his personal life. He was leaving the community, but I like with Duels barely managed to get him back. Additionally the word "faggot" mean is not even offensive (the official definition is below) I personally feel bad for fuego as he is one of the countless people targeted by the ruthless people that play on the server. He did however diss the server and that at maximum would be a warn, however after speaking with him and convincing him to stay he did express apology towards this comment and has been nice to everyone.

1. a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.

2. a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

@Ryan The Epic Guy He was not being targeted for same situation at all, Once time he rdmed me and had a shotgun as a hobo, then he shot at me again and a citizen so he was warned for ARDM / RDM and the word "Faggot" is offensive and sure that's what google says but that is more of a word now that is taken offensively. He also was not warned 5 times in 10 minutes when this situation happened, he was warned twice in under 5 minutes because he broke two different rules and was not the same situation and a whole different situation, also not to mention hes a ALT account as well but no proof of that but he did say it a while back in November. Also Ill like to add this 

https://prnt.sc/qjuuji

The first one can be taken offensively, second one Cant so it is considered player diss.

Edited by K1LLER
  • Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+support

Dissed the server and everyone on it. If he wants to never come back I say let his wish come true. Also, if you have something that makes you think he is an alt account, make a report on it

And Ryan, there is NEVER an excuse to diss players/staff/server/ anyone. If there were false warns he is free to make a false warn report

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

1 hour ago, Rocco_Rex said:

+support

Dissed the server and everyone on it. If he wants to never come back I say let his wish come true. Also, if you have something that makes you think he is an alt account, make a report on it

And Ryan, there is NEVER an excuse to diss players/staff/server/ anyone. If there were false warns he is free to make a false warn report

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

4 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

+support

8 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

+support

• Head Admin

Overall rating: +/- Support

+ Kinda mingy
+ Sever dis is a big no-no (along with any other kind of disrespect)

Fuego has a history of being mingy as seen in his warns, but based off of the interactions I've had with him, I can understand what Ryan is saying in his post. I feel a 2-3 week ban in my mind should be sufficient, but this is up to SMT to decide.

Forklift_Signature.png

+/- Support

The guy can be really nice once you get to know him.

He can be kinda mingey from time to time.

I think we should give him one last chance kinda like a final straw.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

12 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

+support

4 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Overall rating: +/- Support

+ Kinda mingy
+ Sever dis is a big no-no (along with any other kind of disrespect)

Fuego has a history of being mingy as seen in his warns, but based off of the interactions I've had with him, I can understand what Ryan is saying in his post. I feel a 2-3 week ban in my mind should be sufficient, but this is up to SMT to decide.

I am sorry and I know Fuego very well but, Server Diss/Staff Diss/Player Diss, etc is not allowed. Doesn’t matter and the deed was already done. The ban time can be decided by SMT.

+ Support

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

The guy can be really nice once you get to know him.

He can be kinda mingey from time to time.

I think we should give him one last chance kinda like a final straw.

Fuego in my opinion is a kind kid at heart and really can play the right way.

What he really needs is something that is going to tell him that this isn't going to fly anymore, so he won't make the same mistakes that he has countless times.

I could fully understand a short temporary ban.

spacer.png

@Ryan The Epic Guy you have to look at the context of the situation, here he was obviously using the term "faggot" in a derogatory context. The first definition is "a male homosexual" the second definiton is "a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel."

A 5th grader could use context clues to decipher the meaning faggot in this scenario

Also Ryan, it doesnt matter if he is being targeted  while those people should be punished it does not allow him to break rules and use homophobic terms and diss players. If I said that I was being targeted and MassRDMd would it be ok? No it would not. 

Ryan please think about what you post before you post it.

19 hours ago, Toxic_Wolf10 said:

+ Support

Player/Server/Staff diss

Needs a ban

@Ryan The Epic Guy it sounds like he was being targeted because he was being a minge. That's what your supposed to do in staff, watch the minges and have slightly less mercy with them.

If they don't care, you shouldn't care either.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

35 minutes ago, utetwo said:

@Ryan The Epic Guy it sounds like he was being targeted because he was being a minge. That's what your supposed to do in staff, watch the minges and have slightly less mercy with them.

If they don't care, you shouldn't care either.

i could care less what someone else thinks. This is someone I'm close friends with and i can testify this isn't like him. He was provoked. This  is the first time he's ever gone this far and it will almost certainly be his last. therefore i do not see why anything more than a warn is necessary. everything he did is warnable.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

On 1/5/2020 at 10:21 PM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

Massive - Support

There is more to this. Fuego was being ruthlessly targeted, and made the comment just after he was finished being warned 5 times in 10 minutes for the same situation. (which is absurd) He had been targeted like this for a while and it literally was affecting his personal life. He was leaving the community, but I like with Duels barely managed to get him back. Additionally the word "faggot" mean is not even offensive (the official definition is below) I personally feel bad for fuego as he is one of the countless people targeted by the ruthless people that play on the server. He did however diss the server and that at maximum would be a warn, however after speaking with him and convincing him to stay he did express apology towards this comment and has been nice to everyone.

1. a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.

2. a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

I think that you know very well that what he said that the staff on the server are was meant to cause offense.