Should I get Colonel?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

Ingame Name: starr

What rank are you applying for: CI Colonel 

Why should we allow you to have this position? (At least 300 words): 

The branch seems to be hitting a low I suppose and needs numbers, however, ignoring the obvious I’ll go in and say a couple of things to note for this application. First off I love this branch and don’t plan on changing it too much considering that the way that the old members ran it great and I’m not going to change that old way, but to improve off of what is already there. I won’t lie to anyone and I’ll admit that I will most likely have to change things eventually or just have to due to it being a “poor” rule. Other than that I can promise respect to others much like I did with A1 (and where the basics of HCMD still apply from there as well) and that is to be fair to each person whether that be punishments and/or promotions seen fit. Including that as well, I was previously HCDM before and I see that I can be applicable for it once again into a branch in the need of it, if necessary, and I will put my absolute best into the job like it were my A1 position before. This branch is one that will be different from A1 and I understand that, however, being in CI HCMD I have people before that I can ask for assistance if no one else can and if anyone has issues with my command then I’ll gladly hear them out to see how to fix it if it’s a bad issue. I also will accept punishments if needed and give a professional outlook on the situation with a learning experience from each issue that arises, because there will be ones that show up so that I can give a better input/output next time around. It’s a risky application but I believe myself to be ready as I’ve spent some time in CI now, being in it a couple of times, and also having the previous HCMD basics of knowledge for it. Lastly, to mention I will gladly work with my other CMD and HCMD, it’s something that is always needed and I respect that fully if any problems or work is needed to be done I’ll be on top of it right away. I, and hoping many others, can work on the branch if needed and take the positions needed to help it whether the help is needed or not.

How would you lead the branch? (At least 100 words) (High command apps only): 

I will lead this branch to the best of my, and other HCMD, abilities. There were many good things about the leading of the previous HCMD and luckily for this branch much of that really doesn’t need to be changed but just maintained and I can hold a word to that. As lowest I’ll most likely need to doc work and I’m fine with that job considering I did it for ages in A1 without help. As mentioned before I will gladly work with my others to make the branch the best possible, take any criticism and work, and lastly make sure everyone else is holding to the standard they promised as well. I will put honesty into this last, however, the time I’ve spent in this branch varies from the times I’ve gone in and out because of the work on A1. That and competing with (most likely) Corner for this position I’ll gladly take the lower one, and just generally others that deserve it more than me. 

How active would you be? (Longer the better): 
I can be very active, and very dedicated, hopefully as seen in the past, also as promised in the previously said phrases before. I've taken a few LOAs and the few I've taken I've done work on the side while on them so I can give my best. 

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

+Support 

- Very Active

- Ran a branch before

-Support

- New to CI

- Needs more time in Command

- Needs to be more educated on all branches of CI such as R&D.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+support

+ very active

+ ran a branch before

-support

- Newer to CI

- New to command

- needs to be better educated on all parts of CI mainly RND

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

1 hour ago, Emoonk said:

-support
Starr may be different in CI Command, but from my experiences, there were many communication issues with Starr while he was the Alpha-1 Vice Commander.

^Starr made it very difficult to work with him in high command. And since leaving A1, he has gone behind many of our backs to talk shit to get people to dislike us, even coming up with false claims and accusations.

I also think there are better candidates for this position.

Edited by Arium

7 hours ago, Emoonk said:

-support
Starr may be different in CI Command, but from my experiences, there were many communication issues with Starr while he was the Alpha-1 Vice Commander.

5 hours ago, Arium said:

^Starr made it very difficult to work with him in high command. And since leaving A1, he has gone behind many of our backs to talk shit to get people to dislike us, even coming up with false claims and accusations.

I also think there are better candidates for this position.

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

+support

Starr is very well known to the server and makes an excellent example of a good leader. I have a lot of respect for him and I'm sure leading another branch will be nothing new to him. Sure he may have to learn a few new things because it's CI and he comes from an MTF background, but I have no doubt that he will put the time and effort into learning all departments and running the branch in general. CI is in need of an active High Com. member and Starr is a great candidate. 

On 1/6/2020 at 3:35 PM, enuz | trade.tf said:

+Support 

- Very Active

- Ran a branch before

-Support

- New to CI

- Needs more time in Command

- Needs to be more educated on all branches of CI such as R&D.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:29 PM, Official Orange said:

+/-

I think Lt-Col may be more fit for you (If slots open)

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain