Test on 1025

Depressed_Panda

Begin Test Log:

Clearance Level: :2

List of personnel involved in testing:  Protege, Panda, Dragin

Level D personnel involved: Crab D, teedubs, Robotic whale.

SCP:1025

Errors and/or safety hazards: If i read any of the book i might get a disease so ill have to keep my eyes off the book

Question: -  Trying to get an idea of how many pages the book has

Background research:  1025 is a book full of medical disorders and diseases if you read about the disease in the book you get the disease you read about.

Hypothesis: If all 3 d class get different diseases, and get different genres of diseases we will get an idea on how many pages there are.

Observation: Test 1: Crab D was sent into 1025 cc and read the book he was immediately lit on fire and died 2 seconds  later. Test 2: Teedubs read about being blind after finishing he was immediately blind and sounded panicked when he was telling me what was happening.Test 3: Robotic whale walked into the cell and read the book he got lung cancer right after reading the book and was coughing up blood. Test 4: Robotic whale read the book again and was diagnosed with regenerative cancer it healed his lung cancer and was making his health rapidly better.Test 5: robotic whale read the book again and was diagnosed with blindness which ended the experiment 

Analysis and Conclusion: 4/5 different diseases ranging from bad to good were discovered in the book, while 1/5 was the same as another. Diseases were drastically different from each other making it appear as the book as many pages. one of the diseases was Regenerative cancer which i was didn't know existed could be worth testing 682 for regenerative cancer. 

End Test Log.

Grade: 46%

Lore: 7/20

I wish that you put a bit more effort into your lore maybe describing what the book might look like or something 

Creativity: 10/20

I will be straight, this test though a bit creative, was not ethical and could have been done in a better fashion. Also, why couldn't the D class see how many pages there were without reading the book, I think they could have felt the pages instead of reading them.

Presentation: 9/20

There is no added extra work to this log and would encourage you to try harder in making your test stand out.

Writing: 20/40

I see a few grammatical errors and I wish that there was a bit more writing done

Test Quality: Sub-Standard

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin