Fri's Vice Sovereign Protecter Application

Thermite

Should I get this position?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I loyal enough to protect the throne?

• Yes I should (explain)
    • No I shouldn't (explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
  ShadowGuard I Fri

2. Why do you want to be a Sovereign Protector of this branch?

I want to be a sovereign protector, because I feel like this "branch" is pretty serious but fun at the same time. I joined about a 2 months ago and I was ranking up my 501st life, when I got the position of  commander within the 501st, I started loosing interest and motivation within but, I did do my best to update a few things within the battalion before I left which was the SOP and Ranking System/Structure. After that hassle of 501st lead, I really wanted to relax and not have to take    lead 24/7 and talk or yell on the mic for commanding troops. I really wanted to kick back relax and just breath without having to do thousand things at once and Royal Guard seem very fit for what I want to do within a "battalion".

3. What Level are you currently?:

Current level is 32

4. What is the Main Purpose of a Soveriegn Protector for a branch? (100 Words)

Soveriegn's one goal is to be a overseer within RG help other Guards with their duties and such like positioning or formations or just friendly reminder of what to do and not to do.
Also, of course main goal is to protect "Emperor Palpatine" make sure he is safe at all cost. Another Goal we do is try to keep a good reputation to be good role models for other battalions or troops.
 A big factor is Respect our Peers and especially our higher ups no matter how mad or irritated they may seem we must get the job done at all cost.

5. Why should I trust you to be a Soveriegn Protector? (150 Words)

You should trust me because I am a very reliable source of info on some topics not the best a specifics but good in generalization of knowledge. Also I was the previous 501st Commander to lead troops and train  soldiers within my time as     commander. I also dedicated my time to be on 501st all day every day it was non-stop for me. I wanted to make the battalion big as possible. But realized I was not to happy for the outcome of what I left on 501st I wanted others to have the  positions of VCMDR+ I felt like I was holding my troops down in that battalion so I wanted to give them the opportunity to become command so I did. I wanted the best for me and them. Just because something is good..... Doesn't mean there's    no more room for improvement. There is always room for improvement. Which I want to help out in Royal Guard.

6.  What is your Lore Knowledge? from 1-10:

Gonna be honest 8/10 I know about the more generalization of Star wars then getting into lore but I always dig in to find lore if interesting.

7. Explain your Lore Knowledge:

I know about how 66 happens and why. I know lore about Vader and Carnor jax, of how Jax is stronger in power than Lord Vader and Kir kanos helps other RG to protect the throne of  
  The Emperor and fight for its cost and value of the spot of being the ruler of the Empire.
 But like I said I am always willing into getting into lore. It never hurts no look. But I do have a lot of lore knowledge of
 Destiny 2 but that's not star wars sadly. It did take some time to read and learn about however not impossible to figure out.

10.  How often can you be Online? :
  Pretty much everyday if I'm not busy and If I am I will notify in discord.

Edited by ChibiCorbin

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander