enuz's CI Lieutenant-Commander Application

enuz  💣

Should enuz be Lieutenant-Commander of CI?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should enuz be Lieutenant-Commander of CI?

• Yes
    • No

Ingame Name: enuz

What rank are you applying for: 

Lieutenant-Commander

Why should we allow you to have this position? (At least 300 words): 

CI looks like it is in need of experienced, strong command and I’m the best for it. Not  being a minge and being a well-known member of the community is needed, it is what I am. Really do not want Janitorial to be seen in this decision not only because I truly think I am the best decision for this spot, but because many people in Janitorial deserve a chance at commanding the branch. Janitorial, I feel, will be left with an amazing group of command to keep it at it’s best. I have learned from past CI command in the past  6-7 months in CI, many different ways to push CI into the right direction, things that wouldn’t even apply to an MTF branch. Participating in decision making from past CI high command gave me the experience of making sensible and good decisions. Communication is key for this position and I have it, always following chain of command to report and incidents. Maturity and respect is what I will practice and preach to this branch. I have been apart of CI command for quite a long time, compared to my other command members. Commanding CI is very different from commanding an MTF branch and the experience, tools, and advice the previous CI command had trained me in for the past 6-7 months is what is needed for a Commander in CI. Many of the other applicants may also not have experience in RND, I am a Supervisory Researcher and apart of the hand picked Development team for my amazing tests, which will be needed for Gamma Command. Since CI is split into 2 divisions, Research and Development and Military, a leader who knows how to lead both, me, would be the best option. Allowing me in this position will cool the relations between MTF and CI, as it will and has been one of my main priorities. Keeping good relations throughout the server has been my main priority, which would keep everyone happy and content to continue playing. No one wants a high command member who is dictatorial and unfair, choosing me will make sure that never happens as I always hear both sides of a story. The growth of CI in this server is also a priority of mine and watching grow over time for the good is the best in my eyes.

How would you lead the branch? (At least 100 words) (High command apps only): 

For leading this branch, I would be fair and unbiased as it is a must for the position. Striving for peaceful relations with MTF and CI, keeping a semi-non hostile relationship that would NEVER evolve into anything out of hand. I would strive to increase RND activity and bring improvement to the branch. Looking for more command members for the branch and bringing more to increase activity will be strived for. On the military side, getting more sub branch activity (Sawbones and Hotshot) and hosting more Physical trainings will be achieved in this position. Both with give CI more activity and incentive to play. With this in mind, all said is how I will lead CI. Giving more incentive for the REDACTED class will also make the class more serious and active.

How active would you be? (Longer the better):
Extremely, like I am already.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 1/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, Arium said:

+Support

You have my full support.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 1/6/2020 at 1:07 AM, Hoovy said:

+Support

Just stop fucking flare-gunning me.

If you do get this, you realize you'll have to resign for HOJ right?

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

2 hours ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

I said this in my application.

Oh sorry, must have missed it (Kinda skimmed over it ngl)

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate
  • Laughing 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support, for reasons stated above

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector