JesusFetus

Should I be the new Colonel?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the new Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

Jesus' Colonel Application.

Ingame Name: CI LT Jesus LT55

What rank are you applying for: Colonel.

I believe that I should be allowed to have this position because in my time on the server I have dedicated almost all of my time to CI. When i first joined CI I always wanted to try and make my way up as high as i can, ever since Orange promoted me from RCT straight to PFC I always said to myself i want to try and make it to where he is. During my time in CI I have made my way up through the ranks to the rank of LT. I have made many friends in CI and I believe that I am well known by everyone and respected by most of the branch this will help me be able to help CI grow more as a branch as I already have a good relationship within the members as I believe that we are all family and that is the best way for a branch to grow and become the greatest it can be. I am dedicated to making CI the best branch possible, and trying to help everyone that joins grow and reach their upmost potential. Be it growing as a person and making new friends or even gaining respect and climbing the ranks. With this being said I will be doing everything in my power to make sure to keep CI on its feet and ensure its continued growth and will try my best to fill the boots of the previous high CMD. I myself have past military experience  being a PTE in the Australian army so I have a good idea on how to run things in a military situation, This past experience has given me good leadership skills and the ability to know how to take on any situation that is thrown at me. I know when to be forgiving to members and I also know when its best to be tough on people that need to be realigned and set on the straight path for further growth and development. I hope to be a role model to all the lower ranks and ensure we continue to be one big family.

How would you lead the branch? (At least 100 words) (High command apps only): I myself will follow in the footsteps of the previous command members and try follow in their footsteps but will also try and find my own way to command our members. I will make sure to be forward when giving orders so there is no confusion, I will be strict when needed and like a friend otherwise. To me keeping relationships within the branch as friendly as possible and respect withing and towards all other branches/players will be one of the biggest things to me. I believe my dedication to CI will show in how I lead the branch I believe that members show hard work and dedication will be rewarded for it and noticed for what they are doing. I want everyone to feel apart of the family when they join us and can continue to make friends withing the server.

How active would you be? (Longer the better): I play pretty much every day for quite awhile.

+ support 

When I Frist saw the name Jesus fetus I thought No way this boy is going to last, turned out I was worng.  What can I say other than you should of gone with cheesy Jesus fetus

Like what were you thinking!

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there