Skela

Should I be new commander.  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Vote.

• Yes
    • No

Skela’s General Application.

Ingame Name: RND JBM SKELA

What rank are you applying for: Commander.

Why should we allow you to have this position? (At least 300 words): Fourth Generation Summary. At the beginning, for my whole entire CI life. I’ve been going through and experiencing the growth of what we’re right now. In the beginning, I was striked, hard pked, demoted. All that. And not once have I ever give up to achieving my goal. However I’m not satisfied yet. I want to continue the growth of CI, expand our vision to be one the most loyal, and dependable branch in the server. My command experience had been quite a rollercoaster. Learning about how to lead, and make others leaders, is my favorite part throughout. I have the capability to talk and state my mind, and try to push out the leadership in people. I’ve been giving people PT’s to help improve communication, tactics, and build relationships and teamwork within people. I Only wish to continue what I am doing, and have us succeed.  I focused on Research And Development for the most part. But had also wanted to part in helping Military in many ways. Remembering the beginning, when we was in the dirt, only having Orange, Tony, Corner, Catsro and I. The times we shared and brainstorm ideas, to help further our branch, the time dedicated to build up a strong command structure. The time we all take, just to see where were today. Is all I’ve experience, and I wanna continue our legacy. I have pretty good relationship with our members in the server. For which I care and viewed they’re vision as of we’re all a family. Even though we’re enemies in the game. We’re still friends outside. And I hope to be able to give out a good role model to be a guy that wanna build relationships with everyone in the server. I can prevent fights. And prevent any conflicts that may occur. And just all around be in need anytime.

How would you lead the branch? (At least 100 words) (High command apps only):   I Skela, have a lot ways to lead the branch. Firstly continue how the recent high command did. By giving discipline, and being straight forward. Also following the most important word. Respect. Showing respect and dedication, brings a long way to being a leader, and I believe I can fill in that role.  Seeing the people happy with decisions I make, and listening to what they say, to also what other branches have to say will also be needed. Cause I want to bring fairness to the server. Secondly, I want to build up the next set of command, to all follow a mindset that I stated above. Respect and dedication. You can’t be HighCommand without a successful low command helping and doing things you would do. Let all the hard and long work for us, while low deals with the problems and fix it. Thirdly. I want to see the new faces come in with a smile, and be acknowledged that in this branch, we’re all welcomed. 

How active would you be? (Longer the better): I’ve been always active.

Edited by Skela
  • Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Just now, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

Has my full support you've shown so many points of interest in CI and you work your ass off on R&D and Military which is good that you know how to balance things out

personally I think you should have it ngl.

8 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

Has my full support you've shown so many points of interest in CI and you work your ass off on R&D and Military which is good that you know how to balance things out

I 100% agree

34 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

insert cliched signature 

49 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

1 hour ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

15 hours ago, shut up blanke said:

+Support

Known him ever since I joined CI ages ago, supported me and grew me to low command before I left. Came back to this thread just for him.

Stg if you don't get this position CI is fucked.

You know shits going down when blanke comes out of nowhere to +support this legend

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

16 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif