ToxicWolf False WarnAccepted

ViperKimg

Your In-game: ViperKimg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157110347

The admin's name in-game: ToxicWolf

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I have no clue

What warning did you receive: FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.e2b7d3862accdc03fc9145e025d2586e.png

(the one in blue)

Why do you think this warn was false: Basically I was chilling in spawn with my pistol on safety so I couldn't be held under FearRp. Someone came up and mugged me so I took the safety off and killed them. I then put my gun back on safety and Pooders and a few other police came up with guns on me and tried to arrest me. I took the safety off and began to shoot. I was then taken to a sit about it and Pooders said that I did in fact have a gun out, but because I took it off safety, I broke Fear RP. I stated that tons and tons of people on the server do that and I'm pretty sure I'm the first to get warned for it. Pooders then said "Well, you kind of have a reputation on this server for not knowing what FearRP is" which is TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE and really upset me. I then asked the staff member to please bring someone high up like MiKeY to the sit so that they could confirm that I did not break a rule, and the staff member then said "No, MiKeY isn't needed for this, I'm just gonna warn you for it." 

Any extra information: I talked to several people after this about whether or not I should make this post and it was mostly mixed, but when I talked to Myan about it, he said just make the post and see what happens so I went for it. Also, I'm sorry I don't have any evidence, but I don't record a lot on the server because I read the motd literally every single time I log in to check for changes, etc. and try as hard as possible not to break any rules and expect others to do the same, so I just don't expect situations like this to arise.

EDIT: In real life, my gun would have still been aimed at the officers, only a button would have been clicked, the server makes safety an animation, so the fact that it is at my hip is unrealistic. All I would've had to do is click a little button and open fire. And it's not like its just some puny pistol vs. 3 assault rifles, I had a DEagle, and I don't know if you've ever seen someone be good shooting or not (whether in-game or in real life), but DEagles can 1v3 pretty easy...

Edited by ViperKimg

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+Support

Admins do this all the time

Rule isn't clarified 

Moderator Denied Victim asking for a higher up

Moderator was very rude in sit

• Like 2

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 minute ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Admins do this all the time

Rule isn't clarified 

Moderator Denied Victim asking for a higher up

Moderator was very rude in sit

Mikey did it... i thought it was ok to, not anything against mikey cause hes amazing guy and no one new

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+Support

• I see people do this all the time
  • nothing says the cant do that
  • refused to bring higher-up to sit
  • moderator was rude during sit
  • and safety is just a button but on this server it happens to be an animation so in technicalities he would just be pushing a button no whipping the gun out of its holster
  • Like 2

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

First of all, this first part of the story was never told to me in the sit. Second, i had to other admins that came to the sit and agreed with me that it was considered FearRP. I did not at this point have to bring you to anyone else because i had 2 other admins higher than me say that they agreed with my decision. Then i asked Pooders what he wanted me to do and he asked for a warn so i warned him. 

BTW Ryan, the MOTD says that he cant do that due to FearRP

Edited by Toxic_Wolf10

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

6 minutes ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

- Support 

A group of PD jumped out with there rifle and pointed a gun at you before you took it off safety. Knowing that it was a group of PD jumped out, you were already outnumbered, putting you into fear RP.  

I was one of the Officers that had my rifle out and there were about 5 of us with guns on you telling you to put your gun down and show us your hands, you then decided to run away and take your gun off safety and after you started shooting we opened fire and killed you. this was a proper warn as you did break FearRP.

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

-support

Myan said that is fearRp and other people said it was fearRP 

Maybe learn about FearRP

to me it seems your targeting staff every time you get warned you make a report and most the time they are denied 

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

6 minutes ago, Pooders said:

-support

Maybe learn about FearRP

to me it seems your targeting staff every time you get warned and most the time they are denied 

Cammy

Cammy_Signature_1.png

- Support

3 People - 1 is fear rp.

3 or more Rifles against your head and your saying you can shoot yourself out of there with a pistol. No

Fear RP is acceptable rule in this situation.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

18 hours ago, thebigr said:

+Support

• I see people do this all the time
  • nothing says the cant do that
  • refused to bring higher-up to sit
  • moderator was rude during sit
  • and safety is just a button but on this server it happens to be an animation so in technicalities he would just be pushing a button no whipping the gun out of its holster

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

20 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

I talked to Myan about this and he said it indeed is FearRP. 

@Torty Was there and heard Myan say that

Yes but even myan said that viper should attempt to appeal it

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 1/5/2020 at 8:27 PM, Pooders said:

-support

Maybe learn about FearRP

to me it seems your targeting staff every time you get warned you make a report and most the time they are denied 

-support 

This rule is unclear and ive heard there is no "outnumber" rule when it comes to fear rp but it sounds like you were running away and pulled it out but you have no evidence of the situation so - support from me

• Head Admin

Accepted

It is true that the rule is not clear so let me make it clear in this report. If you have your weapon in safety and there is 1 or more guns pointed at you, you are under Fearrp. Because, you are not threatening anyone with the gun on safety, and you are under the threat of someone with a gun pointed at you. SMT will update this rule on the MOTD soon. 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I