James LT Application

In-Game Name: LPara James LPA3

SteamID (If not available put N/A): N/A

Rank You are Applying For: LT

Current Rank: LPARA 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 month 4 days 

How long have you been in EMS?: 6.5 months

What timezone are you in?: est 

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof): https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198822124275

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): 

I would like to be promoted to Lieutenant.  I've been apart of E.M.S for over half a year now an I've noticed some things that would help the department.  We don't have that many active members however there were some good reasons like new year’s. but we should have more people applying for E.M.S.  A way I think I could help with this is to have some more tryouts and put signs up so the Department's more recognized and more known to newer players. If we do that we'll get more applications and more active members on E.M.S.  I was also informed that First Responders will be retired. I have a way to save FR, by having more members on E.M.S then we will have more Applications for FR which would save First Responders from retirement. I don't have a perfect record but I'm determined to keep First Responders and to keep E.M.S active.  I would love to get Lieutenant because I could fix and help with a lot of different things, an with that I hope you'll give me a chance to become a Lieutenant.

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: I agree 

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: I agree 

Do you agree to be professional and mature?: I agree 

Edited by Jametown2004

+/-Support

Im same time zone as you, and I honestly dont see you on enough to become a LT yet.

However, you have been a LPARA for quite some time now

You are hard working

You are mature

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+ Support

- Great Guy

- Mature and knows SOP

- Hard Worker

- Responsible and Mature

- Lead Paramedic for a good amount of time. 

- Your activity concerns me, due to the fact I have seen a lot of LT's become inactive after being promoted... I will + Support and I hope that you do not go inactive and that you do not disappoint. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 1/7/2020 at 12:36 AM, EnderKnight57 said:

+ Support

- Great Guy

- Mature and knows SOP

- Hard Worker

- Responsible and Mature

- Lead Paramedic for a good amount of time. 

- Your activity concerns me, due to the fact I have seen a lot of LT's become inactive after being promoted... I will + Support and I hope that you do not go inactive and that you do not disappoint. 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

I am honestly puzzled about whether or not I should +Support this and that's never a good sign.

Lets start with the Negatives:

-For the past 2-3 weeks never saw you in any ems meetings this is a huge - 

Never saw you on EMS as a job 

Things that puzzle me:

-Why did it take so long to apply?

Positives:

-You have  a vision and we need people like you

-I'm curious in a good way to see how you will do

I wish you the best of luck and I think ill give you a chance

+Support

PS Don't close the poll

Edited by BigBoiOmar

Accepted!

Welcome to EMS Low Command

Please speak to High Command to receive your tags and anything else you require.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."