[GL] Pheonix

Pheonix's Command Application

Posted (edited)

Use the following format when applying for command positions.

Name (in game): RUAF ADF 177th MAJ Pheonix

Branch Applying for: RUAF

Time on Server: 2w 2d 10h

Time in Community: Coming up on my first year.

Improvements You Will Make To Branch: I will work to get more Russian AirForce recruits enlisted. My flexible schedule allows me to be on everyday or most days of the week giving me the ability to run daily promotions of the enlisted based on their performance. As a Command  I will host 2 tryouts every 3 days, and if our men don't do very well at war, I will give them the Physical Training they need.

Past Command Experience: I don't have a lot of past command experience but i'm passionate and dedicated to helping the Russian AirForce.

Why Do You Want to Be in a Command Position? I want to be in a Command position because I want to help out the Russian Airforce. With that I can try to bring other enlisted PVTs Or PFCs into the branch. I am dedicated to this server on Garry's Mod and I don't play on any other Garry's Mod server except this one and I feel like I have matured and progressed from AB In the United States Airforce, and now i'm living with the Russian AirForce as a Major.

How Active Can You Be? 5/9 Hours a day, Weekends all day

Time Zone: MST

Warns (across all servers):None

Edited by [GL] Pheonix

России на всю жизнь

Russian Air Force for life

Posted (edited)

+Support

- Very active

- Mature

- good soldier

The only issue is is that I’m not sure how your going to really able to handle high command yet but I do see you fit enough for a COL position

Edited by WiN

Brigadier General of RU Core & RU DI WiN 

728942406_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).png.434edc315bd69d4af03a43c62cf0e09e.png

+ Support
     +
Active
     + Skilled adversary, great with aircrafts
     + Mature
     + Open minded
     -  Abandoned USAF
     + Abandoned USAF

I'd love to see what he could do with a lower-tier command position. I believe he has what it takes to take the command as COL-VCMDR and has the ability to grow beyond that once there is further solidification among enlisted.

Good luck.

Lawrence (MillitaryRP)

United States Air Force Brigadier General

+Support

-Active

-Does well in combat

-Always can be there to inspire troops

-Deserves this position cause of the effort that has been put out to better RUAF

Ruaf don't got a second VCMDR and I believe no commander, and he would fit this position.

Bruh why have you not applied for this sooner?

RUAF Gang

Hello,

The individual here in question has proven multiple times that he is willing to go the distance to become a great high command member.

- Consistantly pushes activity - Makes sure that people are getting on and assists with trying to engage enlisted and officers and is active himself

- Good Behavior - Is relatively professional and doesn't minge and thus acts as a good role model for others

- Good leadership qualities - The above in tandem with command training hes recieved I feel that he would be able to push RUAF further with Lordinsider.

Overall, I think the individual here is able to lead RUAF effectively from a HCMD perspective and would make a great VCMDR given the chance.

+Support

+/- SUPPORT

+Active.  

+dedicated  

+good solider

-abuses staff powers

-can be quite annoying 

On 1/9/2020 at 2:19 PM, Matricies said:

Hello,

The individual here in question has proven multiple times that he is willing to go the distance to become a great high command member.

- Consistantly pushes activity - Makes sure that people are getting on and assists with trying to engage enlisted and officers and is active himself

- Good Behavior - Is relatively professional and doesn't minge and thus acts as a good role model for others

- Good leadership qualities - The above in tandem with command training hes recieved I feel that he would be able to push RUAF further with Lordinsider.

Overall, I think the individual here is able to lead RUAF effectively from a HCMD perspective and would make a great VCMDR given the chance.

+Support

I fully agree he just needs the chance to prove it

+Support

On 1/9/2020 at 1:19 PM, Matricies said:

Hello,

+Support

On 1/7/2020 at 3:10 PM, bioswaIes said:

+ Support
     +
Active
     + Skilled adversary, great with aircrafts
     + Mature
     + Open minded
     -  Abandoned USAF
     + Abandoned USAF

I'd love to see what he could do with a lower-tier command position. I believe he has what it takes to take the command as COL-VCMDR and has the ability to grow beyond that once there is further solidification among enlisted.

Good luck.

Amazing guy all around, good luck man.

~ Shadow ~  Noble 4 Operative A239 Emile; United States Army Delta Force Vice Commander

"The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Nemo Resideo.

This has already been accepted, Phoenix has revived the rank of COL. 

2 hours ago, [GL]Phillipanes Mapping said:

which Phoenix 

Not the one from ImperialRP.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:19 AM, WiN said:

This has already been accepted, Phoenix has revived the rank of COL. 

Huh? When was this ever accepted? 

CLOSED

Player was already accepted in a officer meeting and given the rank of COL 

Please don't respond

MilRP:  Brigadier General of RUAF & MP|| Admin || War dog Leader  

SCPRP: Former Alpha-1 LTCOL || Former Nu-7 CPT  CWRP: Lieutenant General R.I.P CWRP