KashiSparkie

Should Trent be tried out for gamemaster?!:  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Trent be tried out for gamemaster?!:

• yes {ly}
    • no

In-game name: Trent {Naval Midshipmen Trent} {Purge PFC Trent 3232}

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419436152

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Naval Midshipmen  and Purge PFC and Apprentice I 

Have you donated to the server?: Yep, Lord Rank

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Nope.

How much time do you have on the server?: 7 day streak. and about 14 hours a day on the server. {on break about 12pm - 2am}

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know Star Wars lore great, and where we are in the server. 1-10 a 8 because I could always learn more, I know most of the Battalions lore. I know a lot of  Purge lore since I played Fallen Order, and I'm in it. I don't really see how I could add anymore to my little brief of what I know here. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Gamemaster because I've thought of some great ideas for events, and I know what the people want since after all my time in the server I've made good friends that I can share my opinion with. I also want to become a Gamemaster because I love the events and I love plotting events. The reason I truly want this is because I love playing in events, AND if I get this I get to plan and execute events which is amazing. I just want Gamemaster to make the community have more fun, and more people get promotions which is fun.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I think I should be trusted for this job because I've never been warned, at times I can be serious if needed, I can follow directions, and I'm disciplined. So if you need an event or something done I could do it fast and efficient. I feel like I could also be trusted for this job because I've never done/been caught abusing tools. I'm also in Purge and Naval which both produce good disciplined people. {since you have to follow a lot of rules} 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Mhm.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:   below not very brief but i got excited 

Offship: We have picked up some comms of a Rebel base on a planet, they are said to have great supplies and the Captain of the rebels. The objective would be to go to the planet to pick up the supplies and the Captain and interrogate him for the location of their next transport and supplies ship. The supplies that we would pick up would be some old jedi holocrons, telling where some old jedi may be.

Onship: {kind of like a continuation} There's a spy from the rebels that will comms in the location of the star destroyer so rebels will come. they will call over a fleet of x-wings and one of their tranport ships, and before the navy have adverted that they have activated gravity well, we could go into SHB and start spawning in rebels, having troops have to fend off the rebels to get some tie-fighters into the airspace to fight off the x-wings. Once they have cleared all rebels and x-wings the supposed "Commander" will tell the fleet to retreat depending if they have gravity well on or not. If they don't than the Commander would say "We have suffered true defeat  

Do you now how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  hold q, m2 the weapon/swep, click the spawn using toolgun, and shoot at their/your feet with the toolgun.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): First, hold c go into the models, find the name of the model you want to model someone or yourself, exit that and stop holding c, type in chat "!model {nameofsomeone} [the name of the model you wanted]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

Edited by KashiSparkie
got rid of the ty