Tony's Resignation

Berserkrpups

It's been a long time coming from an RCT to now the General of CI but I have a couple of things to say about some specific people.

@October - My inspiration for making CI the way it is and thank you for building the foundation

Hoopla - Mans promoted me to PVT just cause I wanted to be on the roster

Spartan - Late Night Command Meetings

Conner (The True G)(Brother of mike) - You were probably my first friend and the first person to talk to in CI you trained me to be the way I am now and I thank you for everything you did and are doing now. "Catsro you're a minge"

Orange - Sorry bro I got no juice

Bruhussso - Rice man supplied the rice 

Aleks // Skela // Kales // Lakes - Idk how you cant talk with a mouth

Catroom - GL bro nuf said who are you exactly

Mutombo // CHIKEN - Yall homies to the max honestly connected since birth idk

Black Jesus - League pro player ngl

CI RCT Bill - One of the best members of CI don't know why grenadier was removed ngl should've been High Command

Infectiod - Fortnite yeah

Lefty - Couldn't wait to be trained

CI Captain Blue - Put mirrors on 096

Enuz - Led well my friend /me salutes one of the longest members of CI Low Command

Corner - Led well thy mute and stop calling me sir bro your older than me

Starr - Do good with your rank inspire your fellow members to do the same with their growth

Boozle - I know we both hard very ruff and edgy times but I think you will do good as your new rank

Dakota - If you come back good luck and have fun

The rest of Chaos Insurgency - I have been in this branch ever since I joined this server and I want you all to know that this isn't "just cause" but I feel like the fifth generation of this branch will be pretty good we did well as the fourth-gen and I want you all to do the better take this branch to the moon. /me salutes. One more command snuff out that beef with MTF

MTF Command - Dap me up sometime and snuff out the beef with CI

*This post was made by CI Gang*

*aint no snitchin cuh

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

Fuck im late, well hope it served you well...

• Like 1

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

• 1 year later...

Bro when did you resign, I thought you were just inactive

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)