• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: 

Nol

What is your steam name?: 

Xoxea

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:100777012

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I do have some experience as a moderator on some random servers in the past but i can't name any big servers so i'm going to say little experience.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I think it was roughly about a month ago from this post date.

What date did you make your forums account?

23rd of December.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Apprentice (I think its a ULX rank.)

How many warns do you have on the server?

None.

Have you donated?

Yes.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial-Moderator.

Timezone:

GMT + 0

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I deserve this rank as I believe I will be able to help out the server by taking as many reports as I can and to the best of my ability Also due to the fact that i am British I am usually on when there is roughly 20 people on and no staff members, So I will be on really early to late on, being able to handle reports and situations. (I'm usually on until Midnight to 2/3 am for me). Another reason I believe I deserve this rank is due to the fact that I have been on the server for a while and I honestly love this server more than i originally thought and I would just like to help the community overall.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone is mass RDMing and I bring them to a sit somewhere and all they do are being rude and cursing, The first thing i will do is Jail TP them to somewhere private and just try to get them to calm down, If I mute them then I wont ever get a story of why they RDMED, If its not a minge and I can see its not a minge I will try my best to get them to tell me why the did it but If i can tell its a minge and are not here to RP I will first mute them to shut them up and according to the staff handbook I would do as follows: 4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge, Although as a trial moderator I would not be able to do 10,000 seconds minge so i would try to get a higher up staff member to continue the situation. Also due to the fact that they were cursing at me (Player Disrespect), the 2x or more player disrespect punishment would apply and so it would be +600 added on minge plus the 10,000 already.

Edited by Xoxea