Arthur Fleck's T-Mod application - Denied

Arthur Fleck

Should I become T-Mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become T-Mod?

What is your in-game name?: Arthur Fleck

What is your steam name?: Castro

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:144121638

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do, I have had multiple staffing experiences with other servers; And they range from MBRP (Mexican Border Rp), Dark RP, and Deathrun. They were all successful servers and some still are today.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 4 months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? March 30, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 Warns, one is Fail rp and the other is prop minge. Both of these were mild warnings and hadn't resulted in killing anybody if I had remember.  https://imgur.com/jz7y8NY (sorry I forgot to do this)

Have you donated? Yes I have

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not currently but I have previously been staff.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read it multiple times.

Timezone: Eastern 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve this rank, due to the fact that I am very active on the server at the best times, usually during the week I get home from school at 7 pm and stay up till 10 pm to 1 am. Also I am very determined being staff here and will always keep pushing to get staff cause I have always wanted to help this server out due to the fact that its helped me out during bad times. Also I am usually a very positive and nice guy I would like to think; So I think that I could truly hear out the other person that did something wrong and help him out truly. Also I know a good amount of people on this server so I can usually tell who's just an overall minge and who's not. And most importantly I have multiple previous experiences being staff so I know a good amount of commands and how people try to trick you into thinking they did nothing wrong. And finally I care for everyone in this server, so if anyone needed help I would absolutely be there to talk to him and support him.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first find a safe spot with no one in the vicinity than teleport him there and freeze him, then gag him and if he started to spam chat with cursing than I would mute him as well. I would tell him that Rdming people is not aloud and you will be punished for this as well as being disrespectful towards me and fellow administrators. Than I would get a higher administrator to minge him for 10,000 seconds along with a warning for Staff disrespect and MRDM aka Rdm x4. '

Thank you for taking your time to read my application!

Edited by Arthur Fleck

+/- Support

+ Has been around for a while
+ "Okay" as far as interaction in-game goes

+/- Does have poll, but poll is not private as it is meant to be
- Low Forum Activity

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support
- Doesn't reach Forums Requirements
- For someone who has been on the forums for over a year, has shockingly low posts
- Doesn't show screenshot of warns
- Doesn't have a poll, which is clearly noted to be mandatory in accordance to what is said in the Staff App Format post.

Fix those issue's, notify me on discord, and i'll consider changing it.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

49 minutes ago, jorj said:

+Support

+Trusted in Gensec

+Past staffing experience

+Friendly in-game

-/+ support for reasons above and the fact that he didn't put in as much effort as he should have the first time I read this post.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 1/6/2020 at 9:07 AM, Falxen said:

+/- Support

- Low Forum Activity

Q16 is wrong, leaning -Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 1/6/2020 at 8:07 AM, Falxen said:

+/- Support

- Low Forum Activity

Player has also spam posted to get his forums posts up.

Leaning on a -Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator