Joules' Gamemaster Application

Joules

Application Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Joules be tried out as a GM?

• Yes (Thank you for the support!)
    • No

In-game name: IC RCT Joules 2986

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49442603

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: IC Recruit

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, Darth rank and soon a CC

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: About 20 hours playtime

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: My knowledge of Star Wars lore is quite extensive. I have a considerable size of expanded universe books that I have read through a few times, and I watch/study a lot of star wars lore videos in my free time. (Of course I have seen all the movies multiple times)

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I enjoy creating fun and immersive environments for players who enjoy anything from passive RP to planetary events. Im also on a lot in the mornings and evenings, and I know during this "down time", players find their own ways of entertainment that usually involve minging or close to it. I would like to help give players something fun to do during these times other than mindlessly kill each other.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have only ever been a game master for one other server (Galactica Gaming Revival), but i was able to work my way up and eventually become the head game master for the server. I would like to prove myself, and would not do anything to risk the reputation of the server or myself.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I have extensive knowledge of ULX commands

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have experience as a gamemaster from a dead server. I will be honest, it was not nearly as organized as this server, but I will learn the inner workings quickly.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-Ship: A team of rebel commandos sneak onto the ship by becoming stowaways on a visiting governor's/moff's ship, achieving this due to a poor security check. While everyone is distracted with the visiting official, the rebel strike team will slip away to disable the ships systems and engines, preparing for a larger strike force to board the ship, undetected with ship systems down. While the troopers and naval are formed up, listening to a speech being given by the visiting official, the ships engines will go down and the alarms will sound, prompting the troopers to organize protection for the official, and to search out the malfunction. Rebels will attack during the search. After being subdued, ship systems will be repaired and the official will be sent on his way to prevent further harm. End of event. 

Off-Ship: Troopers will  be sent to a city to patrol and keep the peace after reports of civil unrest and acts of rebellion. During the patrols, there will be actors playing as "unruly citizens" that will harass the troopers and protest the empire. While the troopers are dealing with these actors, an underground cell of extremists (comparible to Saw Guerra's freedom fighters) will attack and attempt to push the empire out of the city. Forces will be drawn back to the ship in retreat after a good fire fight. End of event. This could be a two-part event where troopers go back to the city after some time, more prepared and ready to uproot the rebel cell. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Go into spawnlist, rightclick and choose "spawn with toolgun" and click on the person receiving item.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model "model name" @ or their name

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: I have read and understand the guidelines, and am prepared to follow every word. 

+/- Support

Haven't heard of you

Good application

Believe that you could potentially good as a GM

Haven't seen you on

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science