Brocky's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Brocky

What is your in-game name?:
FBI SA Brocky KGB45 // SNR Brocky 1B60

What is your steam name?:
[GL] Brocky

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:208704421

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
I staffed for Icefuse for a while as a Moderator and I didn’t enjoy it, it wasn’t that much fun and the community was kinda toxic. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
I first started playing MilitaryRP in 2017 and started playing PoliceRP in 2018, I took a break for a while and I came back about a week ago (or a little longer).

What date did you make your forums account?
November 26th, 2017.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?
VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
I have one warning, it’s from MilitaryRP.
https://gyazo.com/2f2a955448cdf05417f8c02828a60bf3

Have you donated?
Yes.

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
No, I used to be but not anymore.

Have you read the staff guidelines at?
https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/

You will be tested on it:
Yes, I have.

Timezone:
Pacific Standard Time (PST - USA)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I have worked hard and long to be able to apply for a staff position. I enjoy this server and have been playing for a decent amount of time and I have always wanted to be staff for GamingLight and now I believe I have the chance to do so. And saying that I “deserve” the rank is a big statement, I do not believe a lot of people deserve the rank but if someone has worked for a while to get to a point where they are able to apply then I believe they deserve the chance to achieve their goal of achieving the rank because of their hard work and their determination. Finally, I believe I have experience in a staffing role for GamingLight and I believe that experience is important along with activity and how well you do your job, and I can and will be active and try my very best to accomplish my job while having fun.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
First, I would give them a verbal warning and elaborate on why. If they continue to do so, I would get a higher ranking staff member that is able to minge for 600 seconds.
But because of the MRDM, I would get someone to give a 12,000-second minge because as a Trial Moderator I would not be able to do so.

13 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

I would like to see you a bit more before I can decide 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

10 hours ago, Pooders said:

-support

who are you

needs more activity on the forums

good luck! 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Head Admin

Overall rating: +Support

+ Former staffing experience
+ Long time member in GL
+ Low warns (none on PRP)
+ Excellent application (one of the best I've read in a while)

+/- 16 needs some work

- Recently returned to the community (probably not known that well)
Forums activity is somewhat low
- No poll

While your activity is questionable (seeing that you said you only returned recently to the community and that I haven't noticed you to be outstanding amongst the everyday players on PRP), your application is spot on in nearly every field. I'd recommend looking over the staff handbook again on the times for each offence along with the recommended actions for said rule infraction. In my mind, I think you are ready and should have a shot at being a t-mod.

Good luck!

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

Just now, EnderKnight57 said:

Overall rating: +Support

+ Former staffing experience
+ Long time member in GL
+ Low warns (none on PRP)
+ Excellent application (one of the best I've read in a while)

+/- 16 needs some work

- Recently returned to the community (probably not known that well)
Forums activity is somewhat low
- No poll

While your activity is questionable (seeing that you said you only returned recently to the community and that I haven't noticed you to be outstanding amongst the everyday players on PRP), your application is spot on in nearly every field. I'd recommend looking over the staff handbook again on the times for each offence along with the recommended actions for said rule infraction. In my mind, I think you are ready and should have a shot at being a t-mod.

Good luck!

+/- Support. I wouldn't say that best application but it is very good and can use some work here and there! You are coming back into the community so I say give it 1-3 Weeks, good luck! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

• Minimum word count

• Inactive
  • No poll

• Seems like a nice guy
  • Previous staffing experience

Good luck!

~Utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

(Not the main reason you got denied, but I don't think that is your steamed)

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor