Trial Moderator Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Get Accepted for Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Dylan Bryan

What is your steam name?: TheLastCrunch

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:79792609

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I was a Admin for Hellzone for a few months i was there until the server died. I was an Admin on Vault Gaming Dark RP which no longer exists i was with them for probably 2 months before they died.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)I think i started playing back in 2018 but im not 100% on that I remember the map was a version of rockford it has the highway that took you to DOC. 

What date did you make your forums account? December 26th 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+ (I believe this is what your asking for)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://imgur.com/a/7vunMaY

Have you donated? Yes I am VIP+

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I have experience from 2 "big" communities so I know how to handle situations. I am the kind of person that wants to help everyone have a good time while playing and I find enjoyment in helping others. I am the kind of person that gets along with just about everyone I do not believe there has been one person that has had a problem with me in GL. I also feel that my personality will help me fit in with the team I am generally a happy person and I love to help others. I have been recommended by a few staff members two of them being Masterson and TheJayden. I would love to be able to help out the staff team to keep the server running great because this is my favorite GMOD Community. I am also a Trooper FSTC (Sneior Deputy) and a Police Lance Corporal. I feel that my skills and experience can help the players of the server. And I would love to keep GL clean of the failrp and non roleplayers that come on just to ruin other peoples days. I also have 6 days of playtime on the server at the time of me posting this

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would record the whole situation and do a 10,000 minge per the staff handbook for mass rdm and I would provide the footage of the situation to an Admin just in case it is needed.

Edited by D. Slaughter

2 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

+ Support

-Active

-Good application

-Friendly

-No poll

Good luck!

-Corn

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

overall rating: +support

+active 

-inactive on forms

+seems nice 

+good app

+has experience

Edited by springs.exe
  • Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

- Well written application

- Experience when it comes to staffing

- Active / Friendly

You have good intentions and seem to be aiming to make the server a better place which is good to hear.

The only issues I see is your application not having a poll and your forums activity. Make sure to keep the poll in mind for future staff applications should you choose to write them, and try to be more active on our forums.

Good luck Dylan Bryan !

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 1/5/2020 at 9:42 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active / Friendly

You have good intentions and seem to be aiming to make the server a better place which is good to hear.

The only issues I see is your application not having a poll and your forums activity. Make sure to keep the poll in mind for future staff applications should you choose to write them, and try to be more active on our forums.

Good luck Dylan Bryan !

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 1/5/2020 at 3:56 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Great Guy to Be Around

I've seen you on a few times and I've never had an issue with you. You seem funny and good-natured.

+Support

EmptiedSkies

Edited by EmptiedSkies

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

On 1/5/2020 at 8:42 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active / Friendly

Good luck Dylan Bryan !

Agreed +Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

(Also please improve forums activity!)

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor