sponge ci application

Sponged

in game name: Sponge

Steam id: SPONGE

Discord id: N CC/experienced janitor sponge

what divison do you want to join: military

how do i rank the knowledge of the lore: 5/10

why you should be a chaos insurgency: I want to be a Chaos Insurgency because i want to fight against the foundation and see the innocent escape. The foundation cant keep themselves straight they are always being dumb and cant follow any of the orders security  for example mostly kill dboys that are doing nothing wrong and they give the worst commands to dboys ever made. Chaos Insurgency is the best than the foundation because they follow there objective and follow orders. I never see a CI not following there commands never. This is why i want to become a Chaos Insurgency. 

what is something that sets you apart than other applicants: Im mostly always on I keep on focus, follow orders, and i set a high example for others who would want to join.

How active can you be: mostly everyday 

Do you both have teamspeak and discord: yes

Minor spelling and grammar issues, aside from that, I feel your reasoning for wanting to join us is more so to get back at Security rather than cause you are interested. Also the reason you don't see CI not follow orders is cause our orders are straight forward. We go in and head to D-Block, or to HCZ for an SCP. Also, there isn't a million other things happening at the same time.

-/+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif