Hobbs

In-game name: Naval Ensign Hobbs

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:183533210

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Naval Ensign

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: Probably about 20 hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I am a star wars fan since my childhood. I watched every TV show and movie about Star Wars. I also know lore from the EU a.k.a Legends which could come in handful when people want more unique events. I know lots of interesting bits of lore from the Galactic Civil War that could be used to build up events. We could also have remaining CIS droid outposts incorporated into planetary off world events [I have already seen CIS events and I am not denying in any way that noone did them].

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Gamemaster because I have a creative mind and I could create fun events. I also think that there could be more PassiveRP events that don't involve Jedi, Rebels or any hostiles at all. I would also be cooperative with fellow Gamemasters and do events with them. Other than that I really enjoy making lots of events and I really like this server and I would love to help this server in every way I can.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: You should trust me as a Gamemaster because I was a Gamemaster on many other servers and I was never demoted from that position. I am extremely familiar with what a gamemaster has to do while a event is happening. I know that too many NPCs will cause lag. I know that at all times I should look out for the actors to ensure everything is going correctly and everyone is having fun.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: Well a simple on ship one would be: We detect a stationary rebel fleet with about 2 small ships. We engage hyperspace to intercept them. We exit hyperspace and we quickly destroy the 2 ships. Naval then announce over advert that a fleet is exiting a hyperspace. We are faced with a mon calamari cruiser with 2 corvettes as support. The corvettes are destructible but the Mon Cala will be a prop, because Mon calamari cruisers are known for their impenetrable shields. Rebels transports land in the hangars with lots of forces. The troopers have to take them out. After they do that the Mon Cala will hyperspace away.[This event continues into the Off World one].

Off world event: A transmission from the ISB tells us that the Mon Calamari cruiser we encountered holds a important Rebel Leader. We use hyperspace tracking to track the cruiser and we find that the cruiser is stationary near a planet. Our troops hop into transports as we leave for the planet. When they land they find the planet is part of the Rebel Alliance. Troops will get constantly atacked by rebel troops aswell as ocasional bombers and vehicles. The troops come across some sort of outpost that is heavily guarded by rebels. Troops clear out the rebels only to find the Rebel General. Everyone then gets back to the ship where the Rebel General is interogated and then executed at the Debrief.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Hobbs weapon

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model Hobbs model

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I did

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻