Gillis' Specialty Officer Application(Security Officer)

LT Gillis

What is your ingame name?:

Lieutenant Gillis

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:102744476

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Fleet Admiral Shadow

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I can help Improve this branch by keeping them always ready, meaning training, I can help with shock get new shock in tryouts and supervise them too. Hopefully I can try to possibly enter some new training ideas, I can ask some of the shock what they think needs to be improved, and help them to see if we can improve it for them. I can also help by making sure they are ready for Rp scenarios. I can also help with making sure everyone is enjoying their jobs and once again keeping them always ready.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted with this position because I am quite trustworthy and reliable. I'm a responsible person and I think I am good enough for the job.

Why do you want this rank?:

I would like this rank because I want to help them improve themselves always, I want to make sure they are being their best selves always and never being mingy or being bad. I think with me being this rank that shock will enjoy what I possibly have to bring to shock. I also would like to Improve online numbers and battalion numbers. Hopefully with me receiving this rank if accepted, I can help improve shock to where I have heard that not many people like them, and I would like to change that and make them a respected unit where they are not hated.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes. I very much understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

To help them and get them some new players on and help them to keep always trained and make sure they are always good and no minging happens, since no branches like anyone minging in their branches. Also to always to keep them at ready.

(Edit: Fixed Coloring, Because It Hurt Peoples Eyes(Just tried to make it look nice))

(Edit #2:Fixing ranks)

index.png

Edited by LT Gillis

This hurts my eyes, I think it would be beneficial to everyone if you remove the white highlight, because yellow on white is extremely hard to read when the background is black.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.