Trent's Medical Officer Application

KashiSparkie

What is your ingame name?: Naval Midshipmen Trent {therealone723}

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419436152

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipmen

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Fleet Admiral Shadow

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:  If I get Medical Officer I can help with the discipline and leadership needed in the Medical, there are a lot of minges, and undisciplined troopers in medical.  I went and asked a Medical Trooper what he thinks is the biggest flaws of Medical is, he said that Medical is highly disorganized and the leadership is very loose. With me as Medical Officer I could help Medical succeed in these areas, and become one of the favorable battalions for being organized and under good leadership. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I feel as if I could be trusted in this position because I am a trustworthy person, hardworking, and un-mingy person. I've been high ranking commanding people in other games and genres other than GMOD, so I think I'd be qualified enough for it.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I feel like the Medical doesn't get the respect they deserve, and I want to change this. I think if Medical was under me, they could be respected, and well lead. I really, really want to help Medical get the great respect and order they need, if I get this job I'll start soft on the Medical, just watching over and taking notes. Then once I take notes of all the flaws I would fix it, to make it the best battalion. Purge take 30 seconds to do a formation, and Medical takes 20 seconds, I could chop that 20 seconds to 10 seconds with my leadership and organization. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within Medical will be to tighten up the Medical, with good leadership and organization. Some people would know me as being very organized, to the point it may be annoying. I feel like I could lead Medical great, and organize Medical.

tyy

Edited by KashiSparkie
rephrase in depth

+Support

Has proven himself to be competent and does his job well when told to do so

Has high activity

Is willing to learn new things and listen

i feel I could properly whip him into shape as his CMO

Kenneth Kings