Woods1

Steam Name: Connor.

Ingame Name: 

SCP-RP: Woods.

Imperial RP: Tulak Hord.

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:87435600

Have you donated to the server?

Staff Restriction Length: 6 Months.

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Th3.

Reason for Staff Restriction: Being inactive on SCP-RP for more then 1 month without an Resignation.

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  

The reason why my Staff Restriction should be removed is for the following reasons. Th3, I would like to apologize for you giving me a second chance on becoming staff in June of 2019 on SCP-RP without me even mentioning what I am doing or where I went with currently always changing my name didn’t help the Situation. The trust you had given me again for the second time was revoked when I broke that while not posting a resignation on SCP-RP for Staff. I’ve learned a lot of knowledge these past 5 months from the beginning of August on what not to do and to be mature and just talk with either HoS or the Manager of the server which I should have done back in the end of July. Igneous, I would also like to apologize for you giving me a second chance for becoming staff on your server for SCP-RP in June. You and Th3 read threw my first appel and I thank you guys for understanding what I was going threw at that time of me just being burnt out as I felt I didn’t know what I was doing with Gaming light. At the same time with my first Staff Restriction, school was another big set back with my courses being harder that semester. The main reason why I left and didn’t either posting an resignation is because of me being faulty and I’ll say this, all of this could have been avoided if I spoke with HoS early and told my Situation which I will on the Staff Restriction Appel. During this time of me being staff I noticed the player base wasn’t the same as it was in March of 2019.What I mean by this is that there was much more drama was created and certain people had resigned from Staff duties and RP jobs. During this time people started to leave Gaming light or switch servers, what I mean is for example an Nu-7 Commander resigned and switched to another Gaming light server. As that example I stated some of the same aspects I expected when I retuned in June wasn’t there on SCP-RP as in March but in Imperial-RP it was something I felt that was similar and enjoyed actually getting on and playing. Another big aspect on why I didn’t come back or explain anything is due to me working at a part-time job during the summer which took up a lot of my day and wasn’t available to get on when I got home. This part-time job I had took up a lot of my hours in the summer which I needed for personal reasons that I cannot say. As playing on SCP-RP, I didn’t enjoy myself and felt like I was getting forced to get on since no one I knew from March wasn’t there anymore or was to higher up to have that same bonding experience again. As on Imperial RP, I regained that same feeling as in March on SCP-RP which I’m actually glad to hope on and have a good time with those people who either switched or met new faces in Imperial RP. One more thing I would like to apologize for is trying to apply for Staff while Staff Restricted, information was not true that I was told but wasn’t that persons fault since an database wasn’t updated. Overall this is why I never came back on SCP-RP without saying a word to anyone which I regret to this day.

Thank you for reading Th3 and Igneous.

Edit: This is for Imperial RP,  not for SCP-RP. I don’t play on SCP-RP anymore but my Staff Restriction is on SCP-RP so it needs to be applead in the forum section here. It’s brought over to any Gaming Light server. One last edit was my time period and restriction. It started on the 11th of September and ends in March.

Edited by Woods1

-Support

You really could have just came and contacted Th3 or Igneous, which would have taken at most 30 minutes. You also seemed to just blame other people in the appeal, and didn't explain why you did what you did. If you did not want to hop on anymore, you tell someone. Just disappearing causes so much hassle. Plus, if you were un-blacklisted, what says you won't do it again?

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

8 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

You really could have just came and contacted Th3 or Igneous, which would have taken at most 30 minutes. You also seemed to just blame other people in the appeal, and didn't explain why you did what you did. If you did not want to hop on anymore, you tell someone. Just disappearing causes so much hassle. Plus, if you were un-blacklisted, what says you won't do it again?

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

8 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

I'm not for a removal of the staff restriction, but I think shortening is fair in this case

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Wait, so you're saying its been 5 months already since the time between the staff restriction and now? Honestly, just wait it out, its one more month or less.

9 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

Also, you haven't played SCPRP at all throughout this time, so what difference would it make if you had this lifted or not, you don't even play on the server, and being staff restricted in no way is a reason you couldn't play.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

10 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

I agree with Hoovy on this appeal. I just don't really see a complete reason for you not to have contacted the HOS or Manager. I don't see a reason for a third chance. I would just wait till March.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

- Support

You were on staff with us once, were removed and staff restricted due to inactivity. You successfully appealed your staff restriction and rejoined the staff team, and promptly were removed and staff restricted a second time due to inactivity. I think you should serve out your staff restriction, as you've already been given a second chance and messed up again.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

21 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

• Manager
19 hours ago, Gunther said:

Also, you haven't played SCPRP at all throughout this time, so what difference would it make if you had this lifted or not, you don't even play on the server, and being staff restricted in no way is a reason you couldn't play.

This reason is invalid. You do not need to "play SCPRP" to appeal your Staff Restriction appeal.

+/- Support Reasons above.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

5 hours ago, Nimo said:

This reason is invalid. You do not need to "play SCPRP" to appeal your Staff Restriction appeal.

@NimoThat's not what I meant, what is I mean is appealed or not, he's not active in the community or in-game so it would be pointless for his restriction to be lifted. If he wasn't restricted, he still wouldn't be able to apply for staff due to not being active in the community. 

Also, that is a valid reason, think of it like this, the man has not played SCPRP, been in this section of the forums, or even talked on the Discords in these last 5 months. With that in mind, why would his first and only post in the last 5 months be about getting his staff restriction lifted, it just seems strange to me. He got on staff restriction for being inactive, but he's still inactive, even off staff. Obviously if he cared about the community or was genuinely interested in possibly becoming staff again, he would start being active, but he hasn't. It just seems like the only thing he cares about on the server is being staff.

I'm not against lifting or shortening it, but keep in mind it doesn't feel like he's genuinely wanting to become staff again. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• Manager
1 hour ago, Gunther said:

@NimoThat's not what I meant, what is I mean is appealed or not, he's not active in the community or in-game so it would be pointless for his restriction to be lifted. If he wasn't restricted, he still wouldn't be able to apply for staff due to not being active in the community. 

Also, that is a valid reason, think of it like this, the man has not played SCPRP, been in this section of the forums, or even talked on the Discords in these last 5 months. With that in mind, why would his first and only post in the last 5 months be about getting his staff restriction lifted, it just seems strange to me. He got on staff restriction for being inactive, but he's still inactive, even off staff. Obviously if he cared about the community or was genuinely interested in possibly becoming staff again, he would start being active, but he hasn't. It just seems like the only thing he cares about on the server is being staff.

I'm not against lifting or shortening it, but keep in mind it doesn't feel like he's genuinely wanting to become staff again. 

He has been playing ImperialRP a lot. Also the reason why he posted his appeal in the SCPRP section is because he got Staff Restricted on SCPRP.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support 

If it was the first time you did so, maybe I would lean at a +/-, but this was your second time with a restriction from staff. You have shown that even with second chances you still cannot correct yourself. And I feel as if even after your staff restriction ends you will repeat yourself again.

Edited by Official Orange

On 1/5/2020 at 9:03 AM, Gunther said:

Wait, so you're saying its been 5 months already since the time between the staff restriction and now? Honestly, just wait it out, its one more month or less.

+Support He doesn't want the staff restriction appealed to rejoin SCP-RP.

Tulaks a great guy.

This + Is for a shortened one maybe towards the 1 month ranges.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Pending

I will not go into much detail surrounding why I issued the staff restriction as I believe a lot of it is personal to you and doesn't belong on the forums. What I will say is you had every possible chance to communicate to me that you weren't in fact going to extend your LOA yet again over a month+ and instead post a 48 hour notice. The reasons you gave me changed every time we communicated and in the end you told me you would be back on September 4th. After 6 days of no communication you were removed from our databases and staff restricted on September 10th.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic