Will - Senior Admin application - Accepted

Will

• Head Admin

What is your in-game name?: Will

What is your steam name?: [GL] WTLM2013

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:129363914

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I am currently staff on GL, no otherwise.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 7, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? July 7, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198218993556

spacer.png

Have you donated? Yes, $20

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
M: Friendly Steve, Igneous
HS: Matthew
HA: Myan, Joe Mama
SA: Jeff Jr., Calamity
(All of PoliceRP Management)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I've learned a lot about staffing over the 4 months I have been apart of the GL staff team. During my time as an admin, I have helped younger staff with questions they have had, community members and their questions/ issues (how to donate, fix a car, report someone, etc.) and how to juggle multiple tasks at once. I'm hoping to become a Senior Admin on PoliceRP to take care of issues that I notice while roleplaying (such as prop pushing, racism, RDM, etc.) and deal with the users in a sit (rather than warning them and/ or waiting for on-duty staff to take care of them). 

One of the other things I hope to address as a Senior Admin (which I have already started working on, and I hope others follow) is making sure that quality is above quantity. Too many times I have been in an admin sit and leave thinking I could have done more to help the person. Staff exists to help improve the experience of the users that play on our servers. Attempting to implement the skills I learned in the Google Product Expert’s program, I have tried my best to be friendly and cheerful with individuals (seems to be working since one individual had said I was the best admin from a player standpoint on my last application) while working swiftly to address their issues. One of the ways to build bonds with members of the community is to be someone that is both positive and helpful (almost like a friend you would have IRL) which is and important part of moving up the chain of command in something.

Senior Admin is a title that few have obtained and is the last test or “trial” before becoming a member of the management team. While I’m always doubtful that my performance while on the server (on staff or in RP) is below satisfactory, I always get told by others that I am doing a good job which somehow is always baffling to me. When I first joined staff, I had the idea of helping others in mind; looking back on where I started and where I am now, I still think that statement is true. With this step, I will be able to do that task even better. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them up to a rooftop (using my phys gun if I see it or use "!bring [name]" to bring them up.) Seeing that I don't typically gag people, I would do my best to ask them why they did what they did and explain to them what and why they are getting warned for (Mass RDM, staff dis, and other charges if there were any other reports or rule infractions such as self supply or FearRP.) After issuing the warning, I would then ban them for 10000 seconds (about 2-3 days) via the menu with the above reasons.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

MAJOR +Support

- Helpful

- Friendly

- Community leader

- Great forum activity

- Enforces the rules extremely well

- Very very good application

- SUPER VERY ACTIVE

- ON STAFF A LOT!

- Ready for this rank!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

-Support

In my opinion I don't think you are ready for the next rank and here are my reasons 

- You intervene in other staff members sits without being asked for help

- You  present yourself as if you are better than others

- You seem to have an urge for more power and position

- You can be short tempered at times 

Senior Admin is a big rank and I don't think you have earned it yet.

*Edit*

After exchanging messages with Will he does seem genuine in his intentions. He is not afraid to admit when he has done wrong and he actively tries to correct himself, And seek advice on how to improve. To me this shows quality of humility and good leadership. I do not retract what I have posted however I will change to a +/-Support

Edited by Lil Yachty

The BIGGEST +SUPPORT EVER

+active 

+mature

+always see him on staff

+very kind

+helpful

+Great Application

+Very low warns

+VERY READY FOR THIS Rank

+ECT

I think you are ready for this big step forward and I think you deserve it good luck!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

4 hours ago, Lil Yachty said:

-Support

In my opinion I don't think you are ready for the next rank and here are my reasons 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

2 hours ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

6 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Helpful

- Friendly

- Community leader

- Great forum activity

- SUPER VERY ACTIVE

- ON STAFF A LOT!

- Ready for this rank!

Will, your a good person- but I think all of these are balanced, +/- SUPPORT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

21 hours ago, Tonto said:

+Support

-Fair and nice

-Enforces rules well and understands them

-On staff a lot of the time

-I don’t see an reasons not to give him Senior Admin

Good Luck Will - Tonto

12 hours ago, Lil Yachty said:

-Support

For the reasons ive personally seen in you will i think it's easily a +support i think you trying to help others in sits is great and i have never seen you loose your temper. You are one of the most mature and relaxed people ive ever met on the server,you are super active and overall great and i think you are ready to join management!good luck-Burboon

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

After some consideration and looking into stuff I’m gonna give you a + Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

I wanna start this by saying that Will you're a great staff. You handle sits well and are a great role model for lower ranks. However, honestly you're not ready for the position in my opinion. Senior admin is a big step, and I just don't think you're ready for it. Again, you're a great staff, but you need more time on the job and as an admin.

I really like you, but you're just not ready for it.

Sorry.

-Corn

On 1/4/2020 at 9:54 AM, Lil Yachty said:

-Support

*Edit*

After exchanging messages with Will he does seem genuine in his intentions. He is not afraid to admit when he has done wrong and he actively tries to correct himself, And seek advice on how to improve. To me this shows quality of humility and good leadership. I do not retract what I have posted however I will change to a +/-Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 1/4/2020 at 10:25 AM, Noah Jimes said:

MAJOR +Support

- Helpful

- Friendly

- Community leader

- Great forum activity

- SUPER VERY ACTIVE

- ON STAFF A LOT!

- Ready for this rank!

Will's a broski ngl...

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 1/4/2020 at 10:54 AM, Lil Yachty said:

+/- Support

By all means you are an exceptional staff member and I know this because I've asked you for help myself here and there.

But I have seen the things that I have quoted up above.

While in my eyes I can't see you as a Senior Admin just yet, you have tons of knowledge when it comes to staff and that is why I will +/- Support

Good luck Will !

spacer.png