Remove weapons from janitors

BadAim

What do you want to see? - the removal of weapons from janitors

Why should we add it? -  Don't think anyone would say the players on the janitor job aren't minges who frequently RDM. I understand that they are ex-SMT or something along the lines of that but its just stupid, and they shouldn't be breaking rules constantly. I think this would hopefully cut down on these issues.

What are the advantages of having this? - RP could take place more often

Who is it mainly for? - Janitors

Links to any content - 

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

7 minutes ago, [GL] Alec said:

Mate us janitors are a force to be reckoned with, don't make enemies of us

Damn I lost the part of my suggestion where I said give them lightsabers, I’ll get back to you when I find it 

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

4 hours ago, Psycho said:

+support janitor shouldn't have weapons as it makes no sense and this will defiantly help cutting down on the mingyness

Plus, janitor be ruin RP for all members on the server. members, Gamemaster, staff, and user follow server rules.  Why let janitor (ex smt+) do whatever they want like RDM, break Server rules, minge, etc. If any members, new players, staffs/GM do those thing we get warns, kick, ban or perm ban.  Janitor (ex smt+) Don’t have right do minge, break server rule, RDM, etc).   They should be serious RP like we do.

Edited by [ASG] Muggs

NGL Badaim altough its an entirely  different gamemode you are playing now, i can help but feel a little bit betrayed 😞

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 3 weeks later...