Jakub

Jakubs TTT Trial mod Application- Accepted

Should I be TTT staff?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be TTT staff?

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

What is your in-game name?: Azius (Jakub on scprp)

What is your steam name?: Azius

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:246842155

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I'm an Admin on scprp and have been a staff member on darkrp servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 16, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? March 16, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1958943998

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: GMT, 5hrs infront of EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve Trial mod because I’m really active on TTT and I’m always enthusiastic to join the server when there’s nobody on and invite other people to get on and make the server populated with me. I always try to remind people to obey the rules and be kind to each other, I can also offer consistent staffing on the server when no other staff is on since I really enjoy playing on the server and want to do as much as possible to help the server develop and have a more consistent player base. I'm also a trusted admin on SCPRP with lots of experience in being the only staff on most of the time due to my timezone, This has given me confidence as a staff member and I believe I could really take lead and help all my fellow staff members on TTT progress. In conclusion, I think I deserve to be Trial mod because I'm an adequate staff member who can handle his own business but isn't afraid to ask questions.

How would you handle someone that is has called a False KOS and RDM'ed an innocent in the same round? I would switch to spectator mode and review the case if the person did rdm I would issue an autoslay for 1 round and if I heard the false kos or had any evidence and it was on a different person than the one that got rdmd I would give them a hp impairment for another round on top of the autoslay.

Edited by Jakub

MTF E11 HFTO LTCOL Jakub 315M, Joined 15 March 2O19

ACCEPTED!

After review, theTTT SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for TTT in TeamSpeak to get started!

big cat running GIF