Test On 912

Depressed_Panda

Beginning Test log:

clearance level:2 

Personnel involved:Lance corporal utter and Containment cleaner sponge 

D class: 2

SCP:912

Errors and/or safety hazards: I could be harmed by D class but 912 was there and i felt reassured by his presence as well as utters

Question: how will 912 react to people around him behaving in different ways

Background Research: 912 is a SCP that acts as a police officer and carries weapons that can form out of mid air

Hypothesis: i believe that 912 will only attack if being provoked and will react hostility to people being mean/ threatening him

Observation: Test 1: i told the D boys too insult each other seeing how 912 reacted, 912 did not react hostility in fact he didn't pay any attention to them until. i told the D boys to threaten 912. 912 preceded to raise his club over his head a couple of times in a threatening manner making his club sound like an electric fence. The d boys were frightened and immediately stopped. Test 2:i told the d boys to scream as they tried to break out of there cuffs, 912 was taken aback by this and raised his nightclub again threateningly SCP 912 raised its staff in a hostile stance. Test 3: i closed LCZ testing door and commanded the two 2 boys to charge scp 912 and attack him to see how he would react to a surprise attack (d class was not cuffed) 912 quickly repelled there attacks and killed one while the other one ran away showing no signs of fighting he let live. 

Analysis and Conclusion: i noticed that SCP 912 was not hostile during the original two tests cause the d boys were not threatening him or brandishing a weapon. Therefore i recommend another test be done to see what he would do if charged with a weapon and too see when he would arrest. Test 3: 912 is extremely agile and i only saw him take one punch he didnt even flinch. 912 is almost invincible when being attacked by fists i would recommend a test be done giving the d class wrenches.  

Do Results Align with Hypothesis: Yes

End Test Log.