Remove Medkit From SCP-999 - Accepted

Emoonk

What do you want to see? The removal of the Medkit from SCP-999.

Why should we add it? - Not only does it conflict with the importance of the Medical branch, but it doesn't make sense lore-wise. SCP-999 emotionally heals people, he does not actually physically heal people. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes Medical branch a little more unique, restores the lore.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-999

Links to any content - N/A

+Support

7 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support
Imagine getting shot and it gets healed by cuddling with someone

although every one need a hug now and than

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

Instead of just saying "remove this" possibly suggest what you can replace it with. We can't really have a job that purely exists and has nothing on it.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

Instead of just saying "remove this" possibly suggest what you can replace it with. We can't really have a job that purely exists and has nothing on it.

The 131s have nothing on them

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

-Support, 999 already is not allowed to heal people if medics are online, and he is currently only used if no Medical Staff is on, because of that i feel that this is a completely unneeded thing to do as it will only make 999 a useless blob.

Like seriously, whats next here? Removing 912's stunstick because he is stealing GenSec's job?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

6 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, 999 already is not allowed to heal people if medics are online, and he is currently only used if no Medical Staff is on, because of that i feel that this is a completely unneeded thing to do as it will only make 999 a useless blob.

Like seriously, whats next here? Removing 912's stunstick because he is stealing GenSec's job?

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

999 doesn't heal people in lore so +support.

I also believe it would be great if the server acquired a tickle swep just like various other servers.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

13 minutes ago, Jakub said:

999 doesn't heal people in lore so +support.

I also believe it would be great if the server acquired a tickle swep just like various other servers.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

59 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

ive been had

OOf

13 hours ago, Falxen said:

The thing is that he can still be killed. He doesn't get a gun. While 999 is invincible and can heal anyone. I agree with the infantry medkit idea.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+ Support Makes it Lore friendly and then Researchers can actually follow the lore instead of saying that SCP-999 can heal big wounds......

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

6 hours ago, Breen said:

-support, unneeded change and makes SCP-999 utterly useless. We have enough useless SCPs as it is; will change it to +support if you offer an alternative to a medkit.

Staff exists for a reason.

I fully agree with this.

Edited by Catsro
  • Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 1/4/2020 at 3:15 AM, Falxen said:

As a medical command member i hear 999 healing people all the time.... Even after i tell them not to they still do. I had gensec sergeant literally tell me he doesn't enforce the no healing rule for 999.
+support also as of even with the no healing rule 999 still heals people

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN