BadAim's Resignation from Janitorial Executive

BadAim

Hey yall,

As the title suggests, I will be leaving Janitorial, and my staff rank will hopefully be transferred later. 

I will be keeping my part of my reasoning for doing this private to not start any issues, but the other part is because I've been having a lot of fun on ImperialRP, and I have had zero interest in getting on any of my RP ranks for a while.

I don't want to do any shoutouts/farewells to anyone in particular, because the people who I would have done it for know who they are, and how they've helped me.

I'll always love you guys, sorry to do this right before the return of trashman,

-BadAim.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Dang dude! Wish I got around to playing janitorial earlier in my time on SCPRP to get to know you more!

Hope you have a good one on ImperialRP my dude, and thanks again for the suggestions on HLPR Bot 🙂

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

Have fun on Imperial my dude, we shall be missing you 😞

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector