Add Defcons to the MOTD - Accepted

Phillers

What you want to see? - Defcons, their Meanings, and reasons for calling them to be listed in the MOTF

Why should we add it? - It takes barely any effort, but could make things easier because as of current they are only listed in SOP's and they are different between the SOP's

What are the advantages of having this? - Easier for new folks.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/- support,

I don’t think it’s necessary as, like you said, it’s listed in SOP’s. Furthermore during training for any branch your explained and quizzes on the defcons. This might help newer players, but I find it unnecessary. 

31 minutes ago, October said:

+/- support,

I don’t think it’s necessary as, like you said, it’s listed in SOP’s. Furthermore during training for any branch your explained and quizzes on the defcons. This might help newer players, but I find it unnecessary. 

Yes, but at the same time, it clears things up because there are some (Albeit sleight) differences between the SOP's, and it takes barely any effort to do something like this.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support
It Could Be a Simple list like this:
Defcon 5: Nothing big is going wrong in the site

Defcon 4: A Euclid has breached or Some D-class are getting into LCZ

Defcon 3: A Keter SCP has breached, multiple Euclids have breached, or there is an ongoing CI Raid

Defcon 2: Multiple Keter breaches, Massive CI raid, or a combination

Defcon 1: The site has been deemed lost and the onsite nuclear warhead is being detonated

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

2 hours ago, Ritz said:

+support

Defcon 3: A Keter SCP has breached, multiple Euclids have breached, or there is an ongoing CI Raid

Defcon 1: The site has been deemed lost and the onsite nuclear warhead is being detonated

+support

This definitely works. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

17 hours ago, Ritz said:

+support

[SCPRP]
Retired Security Captain

On 1/3/2020 at 2:16 PM, Ritz said:

+support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 12:16 PM, Ritz said:

+support

Yeah I like this idea for new players

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 11:16 AM, October said:

+/- support,

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.