• No

In-game name: Naval 2nd EnsignTucker and Apprentice Surge

SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332138166/

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:2nd Ensign + Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?:Yes. Apprentice

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:Nope

How much time do you have on the server?:About 24-30 h

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I know mutch i'm rally in to star wars and have liked it for a long time i often look at lore and other stuff about star wars. I like both legends and lore part of star wars.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a gamemaster becuse i want it to be more events and so the events can be made better cuse it's more gamemasters on. plus i got an good imagination so i think i can come up with some good events to. I'm also on like 6 in the morning ESt and it's some other on then to and it would be fun if i can create a mini event for the ones on at that time.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I think you should trust. I haven't goten any warnings and i follows rules. i have also been mod and stuff on other games and there i did a good job. you don't need to belive me but that's what i'm saying.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:No i'm not but i can go in to an singelplayer world and train on it + i'm a fast learner so i can learn it fast.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No i haven't but i have been on so many events on gmod servers so i know how they function

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:   on-ship: when we are just normally on the ship the engine stops working. we don't know why, then after 1 min without power a rebel fleet attacks. the troopers is doing all they can to survive but they can't call for help cuse the comms dosn't work. the 31st needs to fix the engine while the other troopers need to fight rebels that's bording the ship. 31st will be able to blow the SHB up so SF can get out with ties and attack the main ships. when the 31st finally gets the power back they will beable to fight back with turbo lasers. and they can call for help.     Off-ship: So navy picks up an rebell emergiancy message from a planet. when they listen to it for a bit they hear that's it's an jedi on the planet aswell. so they inform the inquisitors and palpatine (if hes on) about the message. then all troops go to the planet and tries to find the rebells the goal is to capture the jedi to get information off him if it goes well taht's somthing to see if the jedi dies the mission is half failed but a jedi died so that's good.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): i only know how to use the tool gun for it but i can ask an admin or another GM

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example)yes i do the command is. !model Tucker (then the model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes

Edited by Franden

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |