21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?:RougeRex

What is your steam name?:RougeRex

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:157245008

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a Trail moderator on gaming PoliceRP before but after a imbecilic mistake on my part I was removed and I have learned from my mistakes and I have rebuilt the bridge that feel behind me with this community and regained the community’s trust

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Jan 2019

What date did you make your forums account? Jan 14,2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? None 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? At the time of this application I am unable to provide this screenshot my monitor is being shipped to me.

Have you donated? No 

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Currently I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have .

Timezone: EST Moving late July changing to PST Soon

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Id like to start the New Years off right and help the community of gmod Gaminglight PoliceRP I have spent a lot of my time with them this past year and I think I could do a lot of good by becoming a staff member with my experience with the community and people around it . To continue the New Years to continue on being so great I want to make a difference much rather than reporting people I’d like to take on those reports and find the culprit of the doing and fix the problem and taking away the hate the some of the people in this community have for each other.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 1 Situation. First If I will try calming them down a getting them to stop cursing and if they do stop I will figure of what happened and try to confirm it from someone else that was there and see if it really was just a “misclick”. 2nd Situation . If they continue to cursing and use Vulgar language I will mute them check logs find out who was the first one to die see what happened and figure out the situation and if everything checks out with the logs and the witnesses I was warn and have a higher staff member make There jail time longer since I only would have perms for 300 seconds.

Edited by RougeRex

I suspected you posted this wrong when i saw it in SCPRP T-Mod Applications.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

- Who are you? 

- Didn’t meet the 150 word requirement.

- No proof of warns. (I understand you need to wait for your monitor but you would never go into a job interview without the materials needed... Why come into a staff APPLICATION without the materials needed...)

- Application needs a little work like stated above. 

Low forum activity

Personally I think you could take a little more time and work on your application.

- In my option, not ready for staff.

Edited by Noah Jimes

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

• Head Admin
22 minutes ago, Noah Jimes said:

-Support

- Who are you? 

- No proof of warns. (I understand you need to wait for your monitor but you would never go into a job interview without the materials needed... Why come into a staff APPLICATION without the materials needed...)

Low forum activity

Personally I think you could take a little more time and work on your application.

I'm fine with you becoming a "Trail Moderator", but I'd like you to work on your activity and application before I would feel comfortable with you being a "Trial Moderator".

-Support

Forklift_Signature.png

37 minutes ago, Noah Jimes said:

-Support

- Who are you? 

Low forum activity

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

1 hour ago, Noah Jimes said:

-Support

- Who are you? 

Low forum activity

You can get your warns on your phone,didn't even reach the word requirement,ive never seen you on i don't even know who you are.

For these reasons im going to have to -support

I think if i saw you more active as well as have seen more work in your app is change my mind.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

46 minutes ago, Burboon boi said:
1 hour ago, Noah Jimes said:

-Support

- Who are you? 

Low forum activity

You can get your warns on your phone,didn't even reach the word requirement,ive never seen you on i don't even know who you are.

I think if i saw you more active as well as have seen more work in your app is change my mind

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Very much -support
Who are you? Find it kinda funny we have very similar names
Why the fancy formatting on the app? Makes it an eye sore
What was this "mistake" you were removed for?
No proof of warns. Your monitor is "being shipped to you". So you applied when you knew you would be unable to get on the server? Not a good call buddy
No activity on forums
Didnt meet word count
Cant even spell the rank you're applying for, do you care that little about it?
Spelling, grammar and punctuation needs work
No ULX rank eh? Have you REALLY ever been on our server then? Thats a serious question

There is literally nothing about this app that would make me want to + or even+/-

EDIT: Just took a look at your forum posts. Looks like you gave an awful lot of accidental warns. This is why spelling, grammar, punctuation, and paying attention are important. You obviously havent improved any of those

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

MAJOR -support

I have no idea who you are I never met you and I am EST 

No ULX rank? How everyone has one. So im guessing you've never played on the server?

Didnt meet word count 

And other reasons above but these are the major ones

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

-Support

- Low forums activity

- "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?" does not meet the 150 word minimum

-  No proof of warnings

I can't speak on your activity in-game because I have been on LOA, but I am going to -support because of your application.

If you make sure that you are meeting all of the requirements that this application calls for, and overall put more effort into your application, you'll have a better shot at staff.

Good luck RougeRex!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Burboon boi said:

I think if i saw you more active as well as have seen more work in your app is change my mind.

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-Support

First of all, your application was an eyesore and very hard to read because everything is bold and underlined, with no space in between the question and the answer.

Second, you have many grammatical errors in your application (the red underlines mean something) and it overall seems low effort (not reaching the 150 minimum word count).

Third, no proof of warns.

Fourth, what was this "accident" you're talking about?

Fifth, you cant check your warns on this website by going to this link: https://gaminglight.com/bans/ and then click on warns and search your Steam ID.

Sixth, you have very low forum activity.

Finally, who are you? I've been on nearly every day recently, and I can't say I've ever seen you on.

Application needs some serious work.

Good luck.

-Corn

8 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

-Support

- Who are you? 

Low forum activity

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

5 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Very much -support
Who are you? Find it kinda funny we have very similar names
Why the fancy formatting on the app? Makes it an eye sore
What was this "mistake" you were removed for?
No proof of warns. Your monitor is "being shipped to you". So you applied when you knew you would be unable to get on the server? Not a good call buddy
No activity on forums
Didnt meet word count
Cant even spell the rank you're applying for, do you care that little about it?
Spelling, grammar and punctuation needs work
No ULX rank eh? Have you REALLY ever been on our server then? Thats a serious question

There is literally nothing about this app that would make me want to + or even+/-

EDIT: Just took a look at your forum posts. Looks like you gave an awful lot of accidental warns. This is why spelling, grammar, punctuation, and paying attention are important. You obviously havent improved any of those

- Support from me. Because of reasons quoted. Sorry. 

9 hours ago, Tonto said:

- Who are you? 

- Didn’t meet the 150 word requirement.

- No proof of warns. (I understand you need to wait for your monitor but you would never go into a job interview without the materials needed... Why come into a staff APPLICATION without the materials needed...)

- Application needs a little work like stated above. 

- Low forum activity

- Personally I think you could take a little more time and work on your application.

- In my option, not ready for staff.

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:21 AM, Jayden said:

-Support

- Low forums activity

- "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?" does not meet the 150 word minimum

-  No proof of warnings

I can't speak on your activity in-game because I have been on LOA, but I am going to -support because of your application.

If you make sure that you are meeting all of the requirements that this application calls for, and overall put more effort into your application, you'll have a better shot at staff.

Good luck RougeRex!

i agree with this -support 

Good luck

On 1/3/2020 at 9:32 AM, Noah Jimes said:

-Support

- Who are you? 

Low forum activity

-support

On 1/3/2020 at 10:32 AM, Noah Jimes said:

-Support

- Who are you? 

Low forum activity

On 1/3/2020 at 9:32 AM, Noah Jimes said:

-Support

- Who are you? 

Low forum activity

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

-s

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

- Support

Who?

Why?

And help 

Because I don't know who you are, you havent exactly put effort. And please help me because I'm blinded by this

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png